Meeting No. ? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting No. ? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting No. ?

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting No. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting No. ?

Post by James William Wilson Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 pm

''Names, I want bloody names and bloody information. And Lestrange... you seem to be perfecto for the job, now I see it. You're ignorant as any of them. I have not asked, nor do I care, on whose side the Ministry is, I have just asked where it stands, which, in normal people terms, means... are they willing to assist'', Wilson explained sighing. ''A trade? No, I have a better idea, let's play Chess with them, whoever loses retreats. I do not want any trades or agreements with them. Yes, we can kidnap a member of theirs, but we shall not trade him for Jess. Jess will be fine, tortured maybe, but we cannot do anything about that, unless there are some of you who wish to burs inside Hogwarts and try to free him, they need him. Archer did not kidnapp Jess because she wants the school, she couldn't care less abou the school, she needs him for another goal and that is to eliminate the Order. She, I hope, isn't that stupdi to think that there isn't at least one replacement for Jess and that, by kidnapping him or his successor, she will destroy the Order. She needs him as the Order's weak spot, which is why she will not allow him to get killed, which is the most important matter, if you ask me. She is not that stupid'', he explained further. ''So we have the Order and we have our dear Minister. If you'd like to kidnap a Dark Army member, do it, but be careful whom you chose, it must not, and I emphasize that, be someone important. Why? Because that will result in.... problems, to say at least. Lestrange, you organize as many of your papreboys as you can and then brief me with the number. Khaat, you are in charge with organizing our members and the students that have graduated. The ones still left in the school will be lef to McCoy, Doyle and myself. You two and your little battalions shall lead the first attack on the castle, when the time is ripe. We have to either weaken or distract the Dark Army, the rest will take care of itself. Someone, we shan't discuss that at the moment, not until I get the numbers I need, will then take care of the rest, it being the assault on Majere and that Archer woman, and of course, the thing you have been emphasizing the most, which was relatuvely unnecessary, liberate Jess Potter. Yes, I am aware that you all pretty much hate me, but I do not care, you will just have to put up with me until this is finished. And Lestrange, you loyal hound, how come you have not been put in charge in Jess' absence? And yes, I presume your lovely daughter will be able to cope with all those Death Eaters? Truly, maybe the three of us shold quit, thereby jeopardizing our positions and letting all of the students, which you cannot get out anymore, trust me, face their.... friends?'', he asked, finishing the sentece ironically. ''Khaat, also another thing. You have been allowed to see Jess, the only one except me, and even heal him. I trust you have done exactly that, but what interests me are two things. One, what has Majere said to you during and before your meeting at his office and two, why have you been allowed to do that? And not to misinterpret, which you certainly will, even after this, I do not doubt your affiliation'', he finished.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:52 pm

"Wilson, you need get your head on!" Matt said. "You're acting like a jerk, and yelling at us isn't helping." he continued. "What you need to do is calm down, yes the Death Eaters are trying to hit us in out weak spot, but why don't try and remove that weak spot." he said. "Why don't we show Jess that we can actually do something here, something rational." he added the last part. "There is no way, a damned Death Eater is going to break the Order!" he said continuing once again, he was building steam. "I think launching an attack on the castle is really stupid to be honest!" he said. "No matter how many numbers we have, they'll beat us! They know magic far beyond what you can comprehend. You launch your attack, I'll kidnap us someone, we'll see who's works out better." he said. "Don't involved my daughter!" he said angrily standing up. "And hound is something I would rather you didn't call me." he said his eyes changing to red. He sat back down and sighed, he was getting a headache.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:50 pm

''You have involved your daughter, not me, but let us not change the subject, you are right. No, a Death Eater will surely not... destroy the Order, that would be just silly, wouldn't it?'', he replied. ''We are either doing this as a team or we aren't doing this at all. It is not important, as you politicians my think, who does it, it is important what is done. Yes, kidnapping a Death Eater and trading him for Jess would be helpful, it would even be one of the boldest things we could do, but... it would be irrational and stupid, since bald is a synonym for stupidity in 9 out of 10 cases. Kidnapping him would give them an opportunity to charge on us with everything they have, and you yourself have said they will beat us. If they have Jess, that means they want something from us, even they aren't that stupid to kidnap someone that important just to keep him as a Prize Antler'', he explained. ''And, Lestrange old cock, I am not the DADA teacher because I know how to differentiate a Minister from a Headmaster, although it is very tough these days, wouldn't you agree?'', ha added. ''But, what is my point here. Yes, they will beat us, Lestrange, of course they will, there are way too many traitors from inside the school to rely on it, but, as I have said, which you could have heard if you had listened, it would only be a diversion for a couple of us to enter deeper and fight both Majere and Archer and free our Guinevere. That layman enough?'', he finished.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:37 pm

"Wilson, why do you think Majere has told me anything? Vincent Majere is a trained auror, if you haven't forgotten. One of the best the aurors the Ministry had while he was there, and he used to be Dae's right hand man. He is smarter than to tell me much of anything that he does not need to tell. We spoke very little and then it was only about your handy little pawn, which I did let Vincent know I would not abandon, despite any order you might give me. My obligation is as a healer first and foremost. He knows as a healer I could not simply abandon Jess like you propose.

"What would you have had Vincent do? He knows that of the healers he could have gotten ahold of to tend to his hostage so that Jess would not die, his two best candidates at that spur of the moment were my father and me. And even Vincent knows better than to mess with my father because my father would clean his clock. I am simply the lesser of the evils, as Vincent sees it. Stop reading all sorts of crap into it. I swear, your DADA teaching is making you stranger all the time. Oh, and by the way, I don't hate you, just for the record. I just don't like your egotistical attitude. The two things are immensely different. Its a shame that Sirius and Remus aren't still here. They'd have taken you down a peg or two by now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:05 am

Matt couldn't help bust snicker at Khaat's final words. He didn't say anything but he still smiled at her. And yet he still wondered how they would've treated him. Oh well, he needed to speak to Khaat about a certain something he had gained control of. But that was for a later time. Matt wasn't willing to speak now, he had nothing to say. He really doubted Wilson's plan but he didn't care.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:22 am

Mariana was starting to get rather annoyed although by some miracle she didn't explode yet. Calm down Mariana this is nothing new.. she thought taking a deep breath before she decided to interfere back in the conversation that was driving her insane right about now. "You know what really disturbs me is that you are taking this matter so lightly. True if they wanted to kill him they would have done so by now. But what if what they want is not necessarly provided from us? What if what they want is to suck some kind of information. Either way we loose because they will kill him anyway. One thing i do know is that you don't make a deal with a Death Eater or Headmaster without a concequence. Your trade idea is good, but yet they don't appriciate anyone's life in that grade where they would even consider a trade so instead of arguing LISTEN TO ME!!" she said rising her tone on some point.

"Placing agents is dangerous i agree. It's a long shot, but only thing we can actually do apart from relaying on Death Eater divotion for eachother which is 99 percent destined for failure.And yes i do believe you will need help from aurors. a)because they are trained for matters like this and b)because we stopped being secret organization the moment Jess decided to attack the ministry. We should make allianced it's our task to do the things as peaceful as we can. I hope no one is crazy enough to give me that "Better weak enemy then powerful ally" because i might just get even more crazy then i am." Mari continued not disturbed by the fact no one was listening or almost no one. "Or let's do it you're way. Let's argue untll they stop needing him alive so we can later run for the hills what do you think Wilson?" she said sarcasticlly shrugging her teeth in order not to rise her voice again.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:53 am

"Mari," Khaat said, "Calm yourself one moment. If Wilson and I have ever agreed, it is on the fact that Vincent is smarter than to immediately kill Jess. Celebrate it now, Wilson--it might be the only thing we ever agree on. Vincent Majere would not have called me to heal Jess if killing him was what he had on his mind. I am quite sure Vincent will be interrogating Jess. It would be silly not to. It's exactly what we would do, no doubt, if we had Sandra Archer. If that happens, Jess might end up being forced to render information much quicker than perhaps we would like and that might devalue him a bit to the Death Eaters--although not entirely.

"For now, Jess is alright. I will do everything I can to keep it that way. If you want to help, Mari, then use your connections with the members of Potters Army, and lets rally them together as allies. If we still find we need help from Aurors we can discuss that at that time. The aurors' effectiveness are an unknown to us at the moment since their new leader and many of the Aurors themselves are unknown to us now since Gabrielle's departure. I'm not saying they're not good at what they do, but I am saying that as that staff stands right at this moment, they are untried by us and I would, by far, rather take my chances with the students. They have more of an investment in this matter at the moment than the aurors do. No offense, Matt."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:17 am

"Non taken Khaat," he said to her. "The auror department certainly has lost it's meaning to me." he told her. "But I suppose I really can't do much at the moment," he said. "At least the students have decent training," he added grinning slightly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:31 pm

As she’d thought Phaedra hadn’t been disappointed. The bickering had begun as soon as someone spoke to the new self-appointed leader of the Order. Phaedra just sat back and let the two get on with it, listening as others chipped in to put their own useless, juvenile comments forward. Now she was beginning to wish she hadn’t attended. The gormless looks on people’s faces as they walked through Diagon Alley would have been much easier to deal with than the petty arguments that took place in the kitchen over nothing more than sodding coffee. “What about a bribe?” she suggested awkwardly. “I mean, every Death Eater has a price so it couldn’t be too difficult to find his or her weak points when it comes to money or material objects. Then, if you wanted to invade/lay siege on Hogwarts then we could always use to the tunnels...” Phaedra trailed off. She didn’t exactly have the most dominating personality in the Order but she hoped that they’d at least pay attention to her points and not shoot them down straight away. She wasn’t holding her breath though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:37 pm

''A good idea Diggory. I have always been fond of hills'', he replied, calmly. ''Khaat, you have once managed to misinterpret my question, even if I have made it clear that I do trust your goals were honest. Majere had allowed you to enter, Majere had allowed to both see and heal Jess... and that is what we need to use. I trust you will have no problems waiting for my decision on that one. Regarding Remus and Sirius... Remus knew me well, better, at some point, than even I knew myself, he... understood me... he would have never said that nor used those words... Sirius, he was a friend... but those are only good, cheerful memories. You don't hate me... that is fine, but using those clearly defines your attitude and your... ignorance. But, as I have emphasized more than once, those who do not understand me I do no care about... but again, going away from the subject'', he said nostalgically. ''Regarding my DADA classes and the student's training... results speak for themselves. My lesson plan is adjusted according to their needs, not the needs of your Ministry, Lestrange. But again, let us not move down on a personal basis'', he said. ''The Aurors could be useful, but I have to be sure that we have their utmost support... I do not want them deserting or joining the winning side like some idiots in the past... and present. I want them on our side from the beginning to the end, whenever and whatever that may be. And finally... we can move away from the so called Damsel in Distress topic and move on to what is important. How to break into the castle? Everything is well guarded and we do not have that much money nor will the ones that can be bribed be of much use, but a bright idea I must say. Now, since you have turned my idea down, let me see if anyone has a better idea how to breach inside and eliminate what is inside. Even if you want to kidnap a Death Eater, which is extremely irrational, you have to get in to do that'', he finished.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top