Meeting No. ?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting No. ? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting No. ?

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting No. ? Empty Meeting No. ?

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Wilson had entered the House in the company of McCoy, taking a seat and waiting for the others to arrive.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Meeting No. ? Empty Re: Meeting No. ?

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:20 pm

The message of a meeting at Grimmauld had found its way to Khaat's safehouse where she was meeting with her parents--Robert and Katherine, and Brian Quinn. Robert interceded the message. He rose to his feet. "Travelling clothes, everyone. Quickly. We are needed."

They all conjured their clothes into their typical black or charcoal gray travelling clothes that they had taken to wearing when they were on wizarding business and wrapped themselves in their dark cloaks and armed themselves with their wands. Robert took his tall wizarding staff as well.

They apparated together, all four of them in front of Grimmauld Place. "I fear there is ill news here tonight,"Robert said, feeling it in the air. "This won't be good."

Khaat opened the door to Grimmauld Place and entered quietly, followed by her mother, Brian, and her father. She found Wilson and McCoy there waiting. "Good evening, Gentlemen," she said. Brian and Robert nodded acknowledgements towards Wilson and McCoy, as they took Khaat's and Katherine's cloaks, respectively. The four of them went in and sat down.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22668
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:29 pm

jack walked in asn sat down his eyes fixed on Khaat his duty was to potect her while she was out lukay they had the same meeting jessica stood close to him she wors a black leather jacket and trousers to match with a white shirt .

As Jack had said she looked like she could take on any man, jess had chucked and told him that was the point . Not she looked and felt the aprt standing next to her huband she too watched the room waiting.

"I see Khaats looking well again , I have to say hello" she said and walked over the heels on ehr boots clicking as she moved to stand in front of her "Khaat good to see you , hope abbys well?".

Jack sat shaking his head as she watched her walk , he could not help but smile as he found himself admirling her all over again.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Sophia apperated in front of Grimmauld Place and walked slowly into the house without making any noise. As she walked into where the meeting was at she seen Khaat, Katherine, Brian, Robert, Mcoy and Wilson." Good day everyone."said Sophia softly as she took her seat across from Khaat and gave everyone a soft warm smile as she lower her hood and took off her cloak and hung it up on the coat rack. Sophia was wearing all black just like Khaat and pretty much everyone else was. As she looked around she noticed it was just the six of them, so she figured she must have been early to the meeting which was a good thing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:50 pm

"Abbey is as beautiful as ever, " Khaat said, smiling. "Hi, Soph. Welcome to your first meeting of the Order. It's always good to have a new member. Do you know everyone here? I'm presuming you remember Professor Wilson and Professor McCoy. The rest, I think you know. I'm going to go brew a pot of coffee, in case this tends to be one of those long meetings." She rose to busy herself at making a well needed pot of coffee.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Mariana apparated from the fireplace in the small kitchen down the stairs that looked more like a basement then the actual kitchen. She had recieved a note that there will be a meeting a few days before. As she walked into the meeting and saw Wilson in charge her good mood faded away though she was pretty able not to show it. "Good morning everyone." she said loud and clear taking her usual sit, crossing her arms and legs as she sat down.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Diagon Alley was quiet that morning and people were trudging almost solemnly up and down the cobblestones. It was for this reason alone that Phaedra was glad she had received the summons to the Order Meeting. She’d left the alley fast, cutting through The Leaky Cauldron and wishing the bartender a good day as she did so. She then, once she was outside in Muggle London, Apparated. Phaedra appeared with a crack outside Grimmauld Place and she walked up the steps that were still wet from the rain the night before. She was expecting another meeting where everyone bickered or an awkward silence filled the air and Phaedra wasn’t disappointed. When she entered Grimmauld Place her mood deflated somewhat. She put her bags down by the door and cast a notice-me-not charm on them for good measure. She then pocketed her wand and walked into the kitchen where a fair few people were already gathered. Phaedra recognised a fair few people but someone wasn’t present. Jess.

Phaedra pulled a chair out for herself and sat down hesitantly. She hadn’t said anything yet but she figured it best to stay silent. She popped open the clasp of her cloak and slid it off of her shoulders. She let the light blue material fall onto the back of the chair and she looked around once more, wondering if their illustrious leader was hiding in the shadows of the kitchen. When Phaedra realised he wasn’t her mood turned decidedly sour. That Wilson fellow seemed to be the one in control of the meeting but no one else had seemed to question why. They just accepted it and moved on. Did they not care? These musings was what led Phaedra to enquire, “Where is Jess?” The question was directed at Wilson and she could barely keep the worried look off of her face. Surely he’d been absent before though? It wasn’t anything to worry about – it couldn’t have been.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:26 pm

''It would be useless to use the 'He's dead' phrase once again, wouldn't it?'', Wilson commented coldly. ''For those of you who have been regular enough not to know me, my name is James Wilson, and the lad next to me is William McCoy. I shall be heading the Order from now on until... actually, I do not know until when. All you need to know is that I shall be your leader from now on. Since I am not the perky guy Jess used to be, I shan't give any detailed speeched or anything like that. Let us skip the unnecessary and get to the point. We are in big trouble and we need to think how to save the school, remove the Dark Army from within it and, finally, send Majere where he belongs, being either Azkaban or the Afterlife, whichever suits you better. The rest will come along with these tasks. Now, does anyone have a brilliant idea I will turn down because it is not organized enough and thought out without a drop of reason or do I have to use differential diagnosis in order to help you concieve a plan? Or, is there anyone bold enough who thinks I am a jerk who does not want to listen to your ideas?'', he said, finishing calmly and normally.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:45 pm

"Oh, Professor, most of us who have been here before know your capacity to be a jerk," Khaat said dryly, "But our personal opinions are quite beyond the point. I am surprised that you did not mention the rescuing of Jess Potter from the Death Eaters as one of your priorities, not even as a last priority. Sad, isn't it, because as I understand it, the man is injured, and I doubt that they have any kind of healing skills even if you added all the Death Eaters together. I do know that there are a great many things to be concerned about, but Jess should be on that list someplace.

"First of all, we need access to the school. We're outnumbered, and we're relatively in the dark about what they're planning from here. Its no secret that Death Eaters have been thick in Hogwarts for months. So have you, or have you not made yourself useful in finding out what they want now? I would presume we might need to know that before we do much strategic planning. Otherwise we are not in full posession of the facts? Without that, planning would be premature, foolhardy, and illadvised. If you've not done that, then I trust your mentor, Professor McCoy can be a bit more informative. So, I'm tossing the proverbial ball back in your respective courts. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:59 pm

''I hope that 'The rest will come along with these tasks.' has the same meaning in your English dictionary as in mine. But, never mind that. Jess will be... As for inside information, you know that both McCoy, whose position is safe thanks to me, and I are still members of the staff, which means that we, especially myself, have inside info about the school. What the Dark Army wants no one, except a certain Sandra Archer, whom about you will know more than I, surely and will, in accordance to that, inform me, who wanted him for herself. Majere is, as it was clear to anyone with a quantum of a brain, a pawn, controlled by the Dark Army just because he wants to keep his power. It is interesting... like fascism. But, disregard my digression. But, what you should not disregard is this.. I haven't asked you to theorize about our chances or give me lessons in morale, I have asked of you to work out a plan, something that we can chew on. So, I shall repeat my question again, does anyone have an idea or a plan, without life lessons and pathetic remarks on how I am a jerk?'', he asked. ''Yes, you do get another chance... this is like baseball, and you have just managed to achieve strike one. Strike three and you're out'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top