Meeting No. ? - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting No. ? - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting No. ?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting No. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Meeting No. ?

Post by James William Wilson Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:24 pm

''Yes, Majere has asked me to secure him Veritaserum for the questioning of Jess. Yes, I am an expert in Potions, almost as good as in DADA, but there is someone, currently inside the school, that has much greater knowledge and skill than me in that field. I shall consult him and he will, certainly, because even I know how to do it, but we need something extremely valid, devise a plan how to lighten or even neutralize the effect of the Veritaserum'', he explained. ''Well, Minister, as Shakespeare would say, 'Measure for Measure'. Regarding double agents... you seem to be deaf or something.. if I say I would not ask anyone of you to play a double agent, that means that you do not have to repeat and confirm it like some idiotic bird. And that is it, I think. I thank Khaat for her assistance, our Minister for his promised help and his omnipresent morale and philosophy and the others, thank you for coning here, I know it was not easy, it never is for me, and for your help that will be required in the future. Now, if there is nothing anyone would like to add, I would ask our great orator and politician, Matthew G. Lestrange, to sum up the conclusion'', he replied.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:26 am

Mariana was listening to the whole philosopher conversation rather annoyed feeling she would explode at any moment though she took a deep breath, counted to 10 and sat back to her chair turning to Khaat who seemed to have most reasonable ideas around here. What makes you think i actually have connections in Potter's Army Khaat?" she asked curiously though it was rather obvious she did. After all leader is her best friend.

"And this whole discussion about your skills Wilson and your learning during the years Matt helps us how excatly?" she asked rooling her eyes though for the rare times she didn't sound offensive. This discussion didn't seem to lead anywhere apart from prolonging the meeting endlessly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:05 am

"Oh, please," Khaat laughed gently at Mari, seeing her obvious discomfort at being transparent to Khaat. Well, Khaat could not blame her for that. She probably would have been a bit taken aback to if she had been in Mari's shoes. However, from Khaat's point of view, part of the advantage of being an adult for a reasonable period of time was that it was a bit easier to see things than it had been when she had been a student.

"We should all be friends here--or at least not enemies," Khaat continued. "Potter's Army has, or should have, the same goals as we do. There's no reason we can't be allies. Now, will you or will you not help me make contact with them?" Khaat was not in any mood for any further bickering. If Mari was uncomfortable helping her contact Potter's Army, she would find another way, but they needed to work together with the students at this point, and Khaat was not easily deterred.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Mariana didn't find this answer rather learning though she prefered to skip her questions untill she had more time to ask them all. "Just checking.." she murmered under her breath before she would answer Khaat's question. "I'm trying, but pointless discussions don't help very much.." she said still rather curious how does philosopher talk help them right now.

"You, what do you think Khaat?" Mari asked sarcasticly answering to a question with another question. "That is when his royal highness King Wilson here finishes telling us what he had though i certainly hope it's before tommorov.." she added quickly surprised for not sounding offensive.

[[105 words Razz]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:26 pm

''Oh stop bickering you two. And Diggory, cut the crappy childish sarcasm, it sounds dreadful'', he said. ''You were leader, now they have a new leader, that Thompson kid, if I am not mistaken. You will tell them to train, because I can't jeopardize my position, and to be prepared. They will not do anything silly or idiotic, and they will listen to you, meaning to the orders I give you regarding their mobilization. What and how they will train, I do not care. But they have to know that they are illegal and that they won't get any formal protection from anyone... that is just how it is'', he explained. ''And we won't be enemies here, at least I hope so. Now, anyone would like to add anything that is not bickering?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Daniel, who had been in the back of the room and silent the entire time, finally spoke.

"Sir, If I may speak. I'm a new member of the Order, although my opinions may not matter to people, I'll speak anyway. I believe that Potter's Army should be our allies, and I also believe that we should help them out. They're working for the same goal we are, peace for the Wizard Community. They'd be valuable people to have on our side, illegal or not. In fact, they shouldn't even BE illegal. I know, you'll probably disregard everything I've said, but will that really help you?"

After the long winded speech, he settled back down.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:15 am

''You are right about one thing... I'll disregard it all. But I'll be polite enough to explain why. First of all, including them through a line of command from the Order automatically means that they are our allies, which makes the first part of your speech useless. Yes, they have the same goal and you have black hair... They are illegal? Why are they illegal? Maybe because the the bloody Dark Army took over the castle, maybe because of that?'', he explained.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:31 am

"Well, why are you fighting then? What is with the arguing? I don't see any problems. Whatever the mission at hand is, discuss that! If there is no problem with Potter's Army being our allies, why did Khaat bring it up?" Daniel was slightly infuriated and red in the face. He never felt so angry in his life.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:52 am

''Neither do I, but you seem to put your nose where it does not belong, thereby creatinh havoc out of nowhere. She brought it up, you schmuck, because she needed the connetion, which what she should have done. Diggory was the former leader, meaning she will be able to contact the new one. I do not see what is unclear in this situation? Even to you'', he replied.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:02 pm

"Never mind, Wilson," Khaat sighed. "If Mari does not want to reveal her obvious connections to Potters Army here, then that, I suppose is her business. I can and will contact Potters Army another way. It will be more difficult, but not impossible. I did not intend to be bickering--rather merely pointing out to one of our very young members that her older adult collegues do have a bit more knowledge that she does and that her alliance with Potters Army is very transparent to some of us. And, if that is not sufficient for her, let me remind her I am a seer. I am hardly stupid. If you have nothing more of any importance, Wilson, I see no more purpose in my being here tonight. I have many things to do, not the least of which is, apparently, making my own connection to Potters Army." Khaat was aggravated and tired that Mari never thought she could accomplish anything in the meetings without shouting, as if that was going to help anyone pay any more attention to her. It was the one childish behavior that Khaat did not like in Mari. She liked her otherwise.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top