Meeting No. ? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting No. ? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting No. ?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting No. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting No. ?

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Khaat wanted to reply, but her father laid a restraining hand on her arm. She looked at him. Unsaid words passed between them, and she got the message loud and clear. She settled back in her seat with a smile.

"So, oh mighty enlightened one," Robert said, "You clearly have a plan in mind. So do tell all, and we shall then decide if we want to participate in it or not. As of yet, I have not heard anything that we do not already know. I presume you have more intelligence information than that, surely. That barely scrapes the surface of the obvious. I think I would prefer to hear your plan first. Oh, and Khaat, don't worry, when he strikes us all out, then he shall be fighting this war all by himself most likely."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:24 pm

''There is one mistake in your plan, Robert, and that is... I do not have to fight this war. I have my teaching position, I am safe, which actually means that I do not have to fight anyone or anything. But let us not go down on a personal level. And please, just because you aren't creative enough and definitely not sarcastic enough, does not mean that the others are the same... although I doubt that somehow. But still, who is Sandra Archer and what is with Lestrange and the Ministry, whose side are they on?'', he replied.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Matt appeared s0lomn at the doors of number twelve. He had his eyes closed and he entered the large house. He made his way silently to where the meetings were usually healed. He didn't want to be here but he was. He opened his eyes and walked into the room and took a seat beside Sophia. "That ceremony was fun wasn't it?" he said to her. "I heard they took Jess, is it true?" he asked those who were there at the moment.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:23 am

"It is, Matt," Khaat said. "Wilson was just asking what the Ministry's position is. I was about to try to explain that, but perhaps you'd like to address that question yourself?" Khaat understood Matt's position and the Ministry's well, but she knew her place and if Matt needed or wanted her help, he was more than capable of asking for it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:39 am

"The Ministry?" Matt asked looking at Khaat. "Well I haven't put much thought into where the Ministry stands," he told her, then he turned to Wilson. "But I'll look into it, anything to get Jess back." he told James. And anything to get this idiot out he thought in his mind. "But for now let's focus on what the Order will do. I can then build on what the Ministry should do." he finished.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:46 am

Lucas arrived to the meeting - late. "Hello everyone, um, sorry I'm late, new to this..." Lucas mumbled nervously. He looked around and took the nearest vacant seat. He scanned around the room again and Sophia. His eyes widened and he smiled, feeling much more comfortable and calmer now. He wore a purple v-shirt with long black pants and brown lace ups. He also had his hair gelled up, just to look nicer. He had hung his jacket on his chair, which was like a tux jacket.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 am

Mariana watched and listened the debate boredly untill she was finally able to have a word in this not sure was it for good or bad. "So you want a plan? Well arguing with eachother won't certainly help us get Jess back." she commented loudly trying to be heard by everyone in the room especially Professor Wilson. "I think the only way is that we place agent or more agents among Death Eaters. Ofcourse it's not like buying a car, but they could hold him anywhere on this world so untill we pinpoint the location it's hardly possible we'll be able to do something." she continued not being bothered to check if anyone was listening.

"Also you should ask new Auror leader for assistance since i am not sure that even if there's more of us then them, we would be able to beat them on their territory. If Delacour was here she would know what to do.." Mari commented adding the last part more for herself then for anyone else.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:23 am

"Now listen, I'm not going to ask the Auror leader for help." he said. "The Order is supposed to be a secret isn't it? Well it used to be, it isn't anymore is it?" he said. "James, if you won't fight then I suggest you get lost." he said, angrily looking at James. "If you're allying with the Death Eaters then I ask why in hell's name you're here now." he said. "I'm not saying you are, but not fighting and continuing to work at Hogwarts pretty says that," he added. "You may be able to tell us what's happening is good I'm sure." he said. "I take it the Order has to plan, so I believe I'll make one." he finished.

"Mari, I think sending someone into the Death Eaters ranks is foolish I'm afraid," he continued again. "I believe we should just wait it out until the Death Eaters come out to us. They always do in situations like these," he added. "If that doesn't work, then we capture one of them. Make a trade, we just need to set up a situation like that." he finished for a second time.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:40 am

"Well, whoever you pick as your hostage would need to be a high ranking member of their ranks or else they will most likely consider that member a casualty and abandon them. That really has been their mode of operations traditionally. It has to be someone they think enough of not to be willing to lose. That idea does have potential, but whick Death Eater would we take?" She looked at Wilson pointedly, "Narcissa Malfoy, perhaps? Archer herself, maybe?" Even though Narcissa was a friend, she believed it would take removing someone of her caliber from the Death Eater ranks in order to have any chance at all of making a trade. And Narcissa was very skilled. She would not be taken easily. It could be done, but not easily at all. And Khaat would only support Narcissa's removal if it could be assured Narcissa would not be harmed in the process. And Sandra Archer was a complete unknown in Khaat's book.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:56 am

"I know who we should pick, she'll be the easiest to manipulate," Matt began. "I know her like family," he said grinning. "Just let me do all the work, that is, if you all agree with my plan?" he said. "I'll be willing to listen to anymore plans of there are any." he finished. "I'm ready for anything!"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top