A meeting of Three
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A meeting of Three Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A meeting of Three

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A meeting of Three Empty A meeting of Three

Post by Leven Ashe Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:10 am

She was twitchy, really twitchy. Everyone would probably be staying inside their Common rooms if they had something in their mind, or gone through the same thing that happened to her not even a month or so ago... wait, it wasn't even a month. Perhaps only a few weeks. A white haired Half-Veela student was walking around Hogwarts, and found herself outside in the Courtyard. She was breathing slowly, and deeply. She had to get over that fear. She was always running around outside at night anyways.

Her blue hue eyes were just every where. Glancing at every shadow, at every curve that the moon was causing something to cast a shadow. She stopped walking and stood still for a moment. Breathing in threw her nose, and slowly breathing out threw her mouth. She ran a hand threw her long white hair, smiling softly to herself though. She was thinking back to when meeting a new friend of her's, Alex. Glancing up at the sky, she watched more snow fall from the heavens.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

A meeting of Three Empty Re: A meeting of Three

Post by Mia Corner Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:21 am

Most people would think that going outside while it was this cold was crazy. But that wasn't even the half of it. Mia wasn't just outside while it was this cold, she was out at night reading with a little light that she had conjured up. So she was walking around the courtyard with a potions book and a little tiny light next to her book. Mia was in to her book, very into her book. So into her book that she didn't even notice that someone else was outside with her. Mia had only just notice this person when it was too late. Mia walked right into the girl and fell to the ground. "Ahh!" Mia screamed as she hit the ground. The book flying out of her hands and the little light dissappearing.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:40 am

Alex would be coming back from training in the forest, as he approached the courtyard. He liked to train his martial arts, because it usually cleared his head. Then again it didn't help him to much for school, as he was behind in some class work. After all he needed to get things done, he left because he was being told off by a third year sytherin. So he wanted to get his mind off punching him there in the commonroom, which led him to leave for some training. As he was about to walk into the doors, he heard a sound of someone screaming.

Then the next thing took him by surprise, he got hit by a book. " Damn it " He cursed to himself softly. As he looked over the book, as he found it to be a potion book. Then again, why would there be a book in the first place outside in the snow. He would grab the book, and walk over to where he heard the scream. Then noticed two people, one Evalyn, and the other must be Mia from his potions class. " Honestly, your damn book hit me in the head. Corners, if you wanted my attention that much you should just ask " He talked in a calm tone but playful tone as he offered his hand to her to pick her up.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:02 am

Evalyn hadn't noticed that someone bumped into her, until she and the other person had fallen into the fresh snow. Her blue eyes blinked, staring up at more snow that would cover her in seconds like a blanket. Sitting up, Evalyn's arms were covered with snow against her already enough moon pale skin, as her pure white hair was covered with the white fluffy flakes. That's when she noticed the student that had dumped into her.

"I'm So sorry! A - Are you okay?" Stuttering, Evalyn quickly went over to her side, crouching down beside her. She was worried that possibly she had hit herself on either ice that was hidden by the snow, or a piece of stone that was poking out since it may be a corner. Her blue eyes noticed hand was stretched out to the one on the ground, and followed it to notice that it was Alex, the one that she had met the other, or two nights ago at least.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:42 am

It had only been a few seconds since Mia had bumped into the girl and fallen to the ground. But already there where two people trying to help her. One of which was angry at her for throwing her book at him and the other was worried about Mia being hurt. Mia looked up and saw that it was Alex that was hit by her book. "Oh Alex it's you. Sorry about my book hitting you. I bumped into...." Mia said then stopped when she realized that she didn't know the name of the person that she had bumped into. "I'm sorry I don't know your name." Mia said to the girl, as she took Alex's hand and stood up. "I'm sorry about bumping into you. I wasn't paying any attention. I didn't hurt you did I?" Mia asked her wanting to make sure that she didn't hurt the girl when she stupidly bumped into her. Mia cursed at herself, she always did something to make a fool of herself.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:02 am

Alex would be somewhat interested now, that he knew she knew his name. Of course he was acting like he was better, in his mind anyway. So he would just allow her to get up, and looked over at Evalyn. He threw her a small smile but soon turned back to Mia. As she seemed to be talking to evalyn, and he didn't want to be rude just yet. So he would began to look at the potions book under the moonlight, as he started to flip pages. He never liked reading at all, and would just keep flipping pages like he knew everything in the book which he sort of did. " This book is so boring " He said out loud as he would be talking to anyone who would listen.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:07 am

"No, no don't worry about it. I'm sorry that I wasn't paying attention either." Smiling Evalyn stood up along with the other female has Alex had helped her up. "Oh, I'm Evalyn Avalon, wish we met without all the snow and falling." The white haired witch gave the other witch a kind, and soft smile. She really did that they didn't meet like this, probably meeting while it was warm, inside the castle without all the snow and cold and also falling.

Evalyn smiled back at Alex, and rolled her eyes at his comment. "Alex, acting like that won't help." She shook her head, but also let out a chuckle. "Although I'm no better, I ended up having my partner walk around without eyebrows for a week." It was true, Potions weren't her very favorite subject, able to cook better then follow simple potion instructions.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:21 am

Mia was glad that she hadn't hurt anyone. "Oh I'm so glad that I didn't hurt anyone. I really do need to stop reading and walking at the same time." Mia said to both of them. Then heard Alex being rude, which was normal for a Slytherin. So Mia ignored him and just asked for her book back. "Can I have my book back please?" Mia asked him then looked over at Evalyn. "Oh that's a nice name. It's nice to meet you. My name is Mia Corner." Mia said to her then looked back over at Alex to see when he would give her her book back. "Lots of people aren't good at Potions. But it's really not that hard. Well in my opinion anyways." Mia said thinking back at all of her Potions classes. Many of the kids in the class hated being there, but Mia loved it. Seemed kind of odd now that she was a Gryffindor that liked Potions when the Potions class was mainly a Slytherin class.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:40 am

Alex would laugh at her comment, and decided to play hard ball. He wasn't to be a nice person, and being himself would just cause problems. Oh well he was in a playful mood, and he was going to be somewhat charming about it. So he would just close the book, and raise his head over his head. In a way to keep it away from Mia, as he wanted her to reach or be in a pissed off mood. " I don't think I should, maybe I should just keep it so you won't try to hit me again. Anyway potions class is fun, to make potions for pranks " He said in a playful tone as he smirked down at her, because he was taller then mia.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:45 am

Evalyn was no better then Mia at the moment, as Alex was taller then her as well. Although, a sly smirk over came her face, bending down, a gloveless hand grabbed a hand full of snow, and so did the other hand. Together they formed a slightly okay snowball. "Oh Alex.~" Her voice was a charming sound, as if her half-Veela status was starting to work her magic. With this moment, Evalyn threw the snow ball at his chest. Giggling depending on his reaction to the snow being thrown at him. Although, don't let this think she was done, the one wearing a simple grey shirt again wit jeans was starting to make another one.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top