A meeting of Three - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A meeting of Three - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A meeting of Three

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A meeting of Three - Page 3 Empty Re: A meeting of Three

Post by Alex Star Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:46 am

Alex would get hit by a mist of snow, as he wondered why. He didn't think they would use magic, but then he noticed Mia walking over to Evalyn. Something must have went wrong, so he would take out his wand as he made the book small for him to put it in his pants pocket. Then walked over to the two girls as he would kneel down next to her. He would look over her body, and then look at her ankle, it seems she must have slipped or something along those lines. " Evalyn, are you okay...you should know better be careful " He would take off his cloak and put it over her shoulders to keep her warm because she forgot to wear something warm again. Then got up from his spot as he walked to wall, he waited for Mia to do something. If not then they would have to take her to the hospital wing, he looked at the Moon waiting for them to finish up.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Alex came over while Mia was in the middle of mixing together a potion for Evalyn to take in order to take the pain away and slowly make the swelling go away. Mia was nervous. This was the first time that she was able to use her knowledge of potions to help someone. She just didn't want to tell them that because they might not let her help. Finally she was done with the potion. Alex had put his cloak over Evalyn to keep her warm. "Here, drink this. It will make the pain go away and slowly make the swelling go away." Mia said, handing the potion over to Evalyn. Luckily they had just gone over this potion again in Potions class. Mia waited and watched as she could only hope that she made the potion correctly. If not they would have to rush Evalyn to the nurse.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 am

Evalyn chuckled and shook her head, smiling. "I just slid is all. I probably hit the ice underneath and probably twisted my ankle, or just bumped it or something, I'm fine." She felt horrible, now, causing both of the younger two worry about someone who was older, and should be able to handle herself with ease.

She smiled at Alex once more, feeling him give her his cloak once more. She hugged it close to her extremely ice to the touch cold skin. It reminded her of the day that both of them had met each other. Again, Evalyn shook her head as Mia was about to give here a Potion. "I can take care of myself, I'll be fine." These were the exact words she had once told Alex at one point, and felt the same way as Mia was about to help her as well. Evalyn gave both of them a smile.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top