ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ASSISTANT REQUIRED

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 6 Empty Re: ASSISTANT REQUIRED

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:05 pm

"Um...okay," Varod said quietly then laughed. "I'll try. If I end up with a few cuts, the other guy looks ten times worse."
Walking out of the shop, he finally let himself erupt when he was out of earshot and in a large enough place so no one was near him.
"GOD DAMMIT!" he shouted, and punched a lamppost in half.
The next morning, he had a brand new punching bag.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm

"Jess its not that I don't want to get married, I do." she said looking at her, "I just wasn't willing to run away and leave everything behind for Varod and I think that he doesn't like that." she said looking at her, "Trust me I'm ready to do this, and he's just upset because I left him for someone else." She made her way to the door, "See you in the morning?" she asked before she walked out of the shop.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:11 pm

jess sighed as she heard chrsty explain "men are like that trust me" she said smiling asshe wtched chrsity leave " this is going to be a very intresting few months" sh said looking dowen at ehr bump "I hope you two don't decide to do anything early" she said softly , with a second wave ov her wand the lamps blew out one by one till the shop was dark . walking to the door she stepped out locking it both with a key and a locking spell. turning she began to walk down the cobble road to where she was to meet Jack so he could take her home.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top