ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ASSISTANT REQUIRED

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 4 Empty Re: ASSISTANT REQUIRED

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:07 pm

((Hope you don't mind))

Sorry I'm late!" Christy called as she ran into the bookshop that was getting ready. "Cristina was sick this morning and it took forever for me to talk my mum into watching her so I could get up here..." she trailed off when she saw Varod, "Oh, I didn't know you would be here." she said trying not to sound mean or hateful towards him. But when someone punches you in the face when they can easily kill you, its rather hard to not hold a grudge.

"Jess, what would you like me to work on?" she asked curiously. "Any paperwork or anything like that, or seeing up books?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:48 pm

"I'm her friend..." Varod growled, fighting the urge to run at Christy. "I started working here. I have everything done already, THANKS to Anti."
He emphasized the thanks to remind her JUST who had saved her life. And Anti didn't want her to forget, so he was telling Varod.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:21 pm

(( not a problem Smile ))

jessica watched the two pepole in the shop she felt som what cold feeling fromthem both "ok now please work together or i'll have to set up some rotor to keep you two apart and i don't need that i need to know you two can be left in charge when these babys decied to come into this word and it will not be threw hate"she said pushing herself to stand "Christy i think theres some paper work in the back , varod you finish those books then i think we should sit down and talk things over, as in wether i have to make that roster" she felt her self ache a litle from sleeping in the chair as she stood up she twisted and turned to take the stiffness way and sighed if she had known these two would be like this she would not have asked both t work for her but she could not do anything about it now she neded helpers nd that what she had , in both varod and Christy.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:31 am

"Don't worry about me Jess." Christy said looking at her, "I promise I won't let anything get in the way of me getting my job done." she said and it was true. She wouldn't let her current hate for Varod stop her from doing what she had been asked to do. In fact, she planned on working harder than she would have anticipated just to keep herself busy. "I should get started on that paperwork and help you come up with a schedule for me and him when you do have those kids."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:45 am

Varod nodded his ungrudging agreement.
"I wouldn't jeopardize your shop for anything, Jess," he told her. "I won't try and kill her till AFTER my shift."
This was a joke, not being serious at all and he hoped Christy took it as such.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:49 am

((Sorry I"m posting as Christy right now))

"Um thats if I were to let you anywhere near me after your shift." she said rolling her eyes at him. She tucked a stray curl behind her ear with her left hand, a sapphire ring surrounded by diamonds on her left ring finger for all to see. "Jess show me where that paperwork is you need me for?" she said trying to get her attention on work at hand.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:57 am

Varod sighed and made sure Jess was settled in her chair.
"I won't, Jess, remember our talk earlier," he told her meaningfully. Turning back, he finished off the books and waved.
"That's it, Jess. It's getting late, I better get going," he called over his shoulder as he left.

OOC: Okay, y'all's thread now.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:01 am

Christabelle had come up from the back, "I'm finished with these." she said holding up the stack of paperwork that was the inventory that would have taken most people a few days to finish it. "You're inventory is all done and I've come up with a schedule for me and Varod for when you are gone with those two little ones there." she said hoping it would stop Varod from leaving. As much as she was still angry with him she still didn't want to schedule him for something that couldn't work around his schedule.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:09 am

Varod stopped in the door and turned around.
"That's fine, doesn't matter to me," he said coldly to Christy. "Just...I hope you gave me end shift..."
He felt tears start and rushed out.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:13 am

"Well thats the thing." she said looking down at the paper and then at Jessica, "I don't know what to do. I'm really trying for you cause I don't want to screw this up." she said running her hand through her hair, "I'm trying to be nice, but he's hit me and I'm engaged. Its not like I can go back to him. But I had it figured out that it would be ok for him to be first shift because I do still have school."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top