ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ASSISTANT REQUIRED

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 2 Empty Re: ASSISTANT REQUIRED

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:07 pm

jessica chuckled "babies, twins " she said chuckling "and not for a couple of months yet, yeah he is great " she looked at him for a moment " no I ache every so often but thats these" she pointed to her belly"I saw him you know, the man who hurt me he came back after me because i was pregnant " she paused looking at his face as she tried to guage just how he'd react to hearing that she'd actually seen the man who had totured her for so many months.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:11 pm

"Oh my god, twins?!" Varod asked laughing. Then his laugh froze. The same rage that had possesed him that night with Christy returned. "Did someone kill him? Is that bastard dead? If not I will hunt him. Who was it?"
Questions were pouring out as they came to him.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:27 pm

jessica loked at him and placed her hands on his shoulders "yes hes dead I .. I killed him, because he threatened my children, Robert a master healer Kaat's father let him in , he knew i needed to confront him to rid myself of the fear spell he had me under, it was why i was so scared al the time. He must have entered my derams and kept strengthening it each time i slept , but when he faced me all the fear diaspeared and i " she chuckled "I blew and so did he in to tine peices " she groaned as she shifted where she stood her back now aching from the added weight.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Varod rushed forward and settled her into a chair. "You're the bravest person I have ever met," he told her kindly. And he meant it. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay?"
He hugged her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:24 am

jessca felt him help her to a chair and smiled at his words "yes Im fine like i said its the weight of these babies thats doing it , Im not us to it "she said with a smile as he huged her , she returned his hug with her own "thank you Varod, I have been waiting to tell you that for along time" she said softly "your the best freind any one could have" she held him tight against her thankful it was him who had found her and not any one else.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:47 pm

Varod practically beamed. This was the one few things that had made him happy in a long, long time. "I'd help you again and again. When the kids are born I get to spend time with them, right? I love babies, they're so CUTE."
At this he burst out laughing and pinching her stomach lightly.
"I bet you're a little nervous."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:26 pm

jessiac smiled and nodded "of course you can , just don't eat them" she grinned to him and chuckled " yeah very , I have andrew so fast i ddn't have time to worry but twins , twice the trouble " she said gently rubbing her belly "ow here" she moved his hand to wehere she felt a kick "see, and over here" she move his hand again "when one gose the other fallows " she chuckled "ow it is good to know your ok"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:30 pm

"Well...not exactly," Varod admitted and sat down, face in hand. "It's....been rough. Do you know Christabelle Whittle?"
And then he told her the story of how he had gotten pissed and broke her face...
"And now," he concluded,"I'm not sure what to do. I still care about her, of course."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:32 pm

jessica looked at him slightly shcked "you , but why?" she sked sitting down in a leather high back chair "you treat me with kindness only to go and do that" she asked "I still want you here working for me that will not change you need the time , thats clear to see" she said but she could not understand how he could have done such ting nd wht would ahve pravked him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:41 pm

"She...tried to kill me..." Varod said quietly. "And said I wasn't giving her my all. I exploded. I didn't mean it. You have to believe me, please?"
Varod was begging now, and he wrapped his arms around Jess and started crying. Third or fourth time in a year. Out of none in his life.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top