ASSISTANT REQUIRED
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ASSISTANT REQUIRED Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ASSISTANT REQUIRED

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ASSISTANT REQUIRED Empty ASSISTANT REQUIRED

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Jessica moved threw the many sheves and slipped several books back on the shelves "there i think thats done now , she moved to the main window and opened the shutter letting in the light into the shop showing how all the books were clean and neat on the shelves as she moved down each one as she slipped each book back she hummed a soft song happy she ahd somthing to do even thought she was expecting she had agreed to return if anything happened to her or if she didn't feel right, now moving back to the front of the store she placed a sign in the window,

"ASSISTANT WANTED
APPLY WITHIN"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

ASSISTANT REQUIRED Empty Re: ASSISTANT REQUIRED

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Varod was looking for a proper job in Diagon Alley when he saw the assistant sign. Opening the door he was taken aback at who was running it.
"Jessica!" he said happily. "I dunno if you remember, but I picked you up in the woods! Remember? Then we ended up in Hogsmede! How are you?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Jessica was just placing the last book on the shelf when she heard a familier voice and smiled " ow my god Varod!!" she said stepping off the small ladder and turned to face him as she brushed dust off her large bell. "yes i remeber , what brings you here , not that im not happy in fact i am so.." she moved to hug him "How can i forget the man who gave me back my life " she stepped back to looked at him "your looking good" she could not help but smile around him as she rembered what he had done for her, Thanks to him she had her life back if they had not met she would not have been able to go to hogmend and met up back with Jack, become pregnant and got married all possible thanks to this one person.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Varod flashed her a grin that showed off his Vampire fangs.
"It wasn't a problem. Any day I get to help a gorgeous girl is a good one," he teased, kissing her hand. "Actually, I was here to work for you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:48 pm

jessica looked at him "work for me ?" she asked smiling to him as he kissed her hand "as for gorgeous i was just in distress and you came to my aid, but if its a job your after then sure i need some one who can run my bok shop while i am other ise ocupied" she said smiling as she pointed to her rounded belly "twins so i'll be out of it for a while."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:56 pm

"And you don't look a day older for it!" Varod said laughing as he patted her stomach. "I wouldn't mind doin it for you! If you give me a 50% discount while I work here, that is," he added jokingly.
"Seriously though I'll do it for free. Anything for a friend. Oh, and I have my own personal helper!"
At this, Anti appeared, white hair and red eyes just like Varod's.
"This here's Anti, my other half."
Anti bowed and kissed her hand. "Hello!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:11 pm

jess smiled as he touched her belly then stood wide eyed as a scecond person apeared "wow nice to meet you anti " she said smiling "sure if you want it its yours , you just have to rember the prices but its all rote down so even thats not hard to do" she said turning to walk down the isles "I'll show you" walking down she headed for a desk , picking up a piece of paper she held it out to him "its a compete list of books we have in the store , took me two days to write them all down and the prices are under neathe" she could not help but smile once more "it is good to see you again you know, you just took off after you left me in Hogsmead, i ment to ask , why did you do that?" she moved to sit down at the desk as her back pained hr from standing so long.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:20 pm

"Well, if you haven't noticed I'm a vamp. Plus I have people issues, thought you could do okay on your own from there," Varod began. "I also had to feed so I headed back to my apartment wear there's a graveyard nearby. I do NOT feed on live people, by the way."
Anti shook his head at the thought, looking disgusted.
Taking the paper, Varod said "alright, I'll work here, no prob."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:28 am

jessica looked back at him and smirked "really I hadn't actually noticed" she said with a smile she notices anti shack his head and nodded "yeah i agree not nice , well ether way i owe you for getting me back to jack and Andrew" she said with a sigh" I,m happy your working here will give us time to catch up" she said "you never know jack mught call in and you could meet him too" she beamed at the thought of the two most importatnt men in her life meeting finaly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:55 pm

"Sounds fantastic. Any guy who likes you is alright in my book," Varod said laughing and hugging her. "It's great to see you. You look SO much better than you did. How is everything? Stuff hurt?"
Just realising her baby bump, he gasped.
"When's the baby due?" he asked happily.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top