ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ASSISTANT REQUIRED

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 5 Empty Re: ASSISTANT REQUIRED

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:39 pm

jessica sat listening to both of them " christy that fine thank you and the shifts we'll work something out i have a couple of months yet to get you two settled into a routine" she stood up slowly andtook out her wand with a flick all the lamps lit in the store giving it a homely apearance. "Varod, Christy leave it with me I may alternate to sute with both of you ,Varod put down your times you cannot work and i'll work around them, christy you too then i can see for my self just how to work it i think thats a better was of things " she lent on the chair for a moment as she felt one baby shift throwing her balance out for a moment.

Walking to the door she tuned the sign on it and turned it to closed "ok now you two can let me pay you varod I know that would sut you , christy if you want you have two options chose a book for school or the money but i will not hold you if you chose both as if the book is less than what i will pay you you can have the differance, that gose for you two varod i have some very old books in the back"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Varod shrugged, standing by the door trying not to cry.
"I really wasn't expecting money..." he said quietly. "But I guess if you want to you can pay me... And like I said, I'll tell you if I have any plans. But currently I'm free all the time."
He suddenly turned and smiled at Jess.
"Working for you is gonna be a lot of fun."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Christy looked at Jess, "Um I'll do it for free." she replied, "I told you that last night Jess." she said looking at her. "If it comes down to it that I need a book or anything I'll let you know but I'm pretty good so far." she said not looking at Varod. She hadn't told him or Jess that she had been proposed to last night but she was pretty sure they both knew cause she hadn't thought to take off the ring.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:58 pm

((sorry didn't realise wrong ccount for the next three posts))

Jessica smiled "jess you did but i don't want to feel like i am taking advantage of you if you both need anything even if its just a few minets to talk i am here well for a few months anyway, then i will be at Khaats farm in cornwall her fathers seeing to the birth" she smiled and rubbed her tummy "I want nobody else loking after me and these two " her voice soft then she heard varod " yes, i guess it will be varod paticulary with thee two when they come" looking at christy she took her hand with her hand that had the still shinny wedding band "well whos the lucky man christy?"

Last edited by Abby Kari on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Varod sat in a chair and glowered at the ground.
"Ugh...Oded...O'hurly...." he murmured with disgust in his voice. "Aren't I right, Christabelle?"
This was the first time he referred to her with her full name. He sighed and put his face in his hands. This was really pissing him off, but he didn't want to flip...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Christabelle shuddered when he called her by her full name. "Yeah Varod is right." she said glancing over at him and then showing the ring to Jessica. "He proposed last night after I got home." she said to her, "I was going to take it off since I hadn't told anyone yet but I forgot I guess." She looked over at Varod with eyes that said she was sorry, because she hadn't intended for him to find out like that if at all but Oded and her were talking and she did want to invite him to the wedding.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Jess looked from Varod to christy and back and sighed "I take it varod you don't like this man she's engaged to?" she asked "even if you don't you should still be happy for her, and thats ok Christy not long married myelf infact only a couple of weeks ago, were holding off on the wedding due to other things " she patted her tummy "our honey moon will come" she lookd at christy and smiled "so whats Oded O'hurly like?" she sked softly resting her hands across her chest.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Varod sighed and shot her a look back that said clearly "yeah, right."
And then to what Jess snapped: "No, I shouldn't. Seeing as she said she would never get engaged again, when we were still together. Now, can I go? I have a punching bag at home I'm interested in replacing tonight."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Christabelle didn't answer Jess nor did she look at Varod. The fact was, was that she wanted to scream at him that he didn't want to be married either but she knew better than to start a fight with him in front of the woman who had offered them both a job. "Um I could always leave if you prefer." she said quietly shuffling her feet on the ground.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Jess looked at both and slowly shook her head "ok Varod, christy I'll se you both tomorrow " she lent closer to Christy " you should be honoist with him and tell him you don't want to marry if he understands then he will stay wth you if not then hes not the man for you" she said gently giving her hand a gentel motherly squeeze "no point in carrying on if you don't have the heart for it" she said standing back "I have seen a freind go threw that and its not nice" she said her face tuning as if deep in thought as her eyes galzed over at the memory that surface.

Pulling her sef back she looked at the two young pepole and sighed "ok have fun you two ,varod stay in one peice I don't want you in tomorrow with injerys k" she gave a gentel smile to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top