ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ASSISTANT REQUIRED

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ASSISTANT REQUIRED - Page 3 Empty Re: ASSISTANT REQUIRED

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Jessica looked down at Varod and sighed as he held her she wrapped her arms around him holding him she knew in her heart he was a good person vampire or not "varod I do belive you, I saw and felt how you looked after me when i was out of it with the fear spell, you could have taken advanteage but you didn't you helped me and for that I am greatful " she said softly moving slightly away she looked downm at him "just promise me you'll think before you react, I know you give your all in all things and if any one says any diferantly you come to me first, deal" she hoped this would help as she could then quell and anger he may have had so defusing any situation where he may lose his temper "I know a poiton that could quite that temper if you want?" she said lookingat him, she hoped he would not take i but chos to del with it himself , it was the better option in her opinion.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Varod sighed.
"I don't need the potion," he said sadly. "I'll do it myself. And I promise I'll always help you whenever you need it, and um... yeah it's a deal I'll come to you whenever someone says that. Thank you, Jessica."
He stood up.
"When do we open?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:05 pm

jessica smiled "in two days , just the right amount of time to straighten up this place " she looked around at all the books that stil sat on the floor "seems to be no matter how may i put away more seem to just appear " she sighed her hand moving to her back rubbing it as she felt a throb. She picked up a book and held it out to Varod "well , top shelf" she sid grinning "might as well start early " she said chuckling to ehr self "more hands there are the quicker this shop will be ready, ow" she paused realiseing something "do you have some where to stay?" she asked looking at him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:15 pm

"Yeah," Varod said smiling and taking the book, jumping to have it on the shelf she indicated. "I live in an apartment around England. You're a really good friend."
He helped her out of the seat and conjured a more comfy chair for her.
"Here, sit in this and I'll bring in Anti. Just tell us what to do," he finished as Anti appeared.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:33 pm

jess smiled ansshook her ehd "basicly its to shelve adn ctagirse all the books so i know what i have in the store " she said shifting as one baby decided to kick her rib again and slightly wind her "ow i sware one of these is going to be a soccer player when its older " she chuckled to ehr self , she looked at both men "how long has he been with you varod?" she sked her curiosity now getting the better of her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:37 pm

"Awhile, since before I met you," Varod told her happily as he and Anti bustled around, cataloging books and shelving them. "I'm not sure exactly how long. Maybe since I was born."
Anti shrugged and kissed Jessica's belly on his way by, saying "for good luck on the road ahead for these babies."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:45 pm

jessica watched the two then looked at anti kissed tummy she smiled "thank you anti " she said with a smile then looked at Varod watching them shelve books soon she noticed the time but chose to ignor it she was comfotable in the chair varod had made sighing as he could not help dfee l herself become very sleepy she gave ayawn and rested ehr head on her hand "ow i feel so tired , gess iover worked it earlier" she said her eyes feling like leads as soon she dozed inteh chair .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Varod stopped working long enough to walk over and shut her eyelids.
"Sleep, you deserve the rest," he told her. "We can keep working for a few hours. We'll wake you up in like three or four hours."
Anti nodded his agreement and put a hand on Jess's shoulder. "Rest."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:14 pm

jessica smiled as she felt heself drift off to sleep her heard resting against the plush leather of the chair a she slept dreaming about her two children one by looking like his father but with moe hair and agirl like herself but with jacks eyes both smiling up at her as they played in the garden of their home..

Opewning ehr eys she streacjed carefully and looked around "Varod, Anti?" she caleld as she saw nobody around the light threw the window was now fading slowly she pushed her self to stand finding she wsstiff in hr legs dn so stood for amoment to regain her streangth.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:16 am

Varod walked from behind a bookshelf. The room was clean and Anti had decided to go home.
"Heya," he said. "I just finished. Anti already left."
He put a hand on her shoulder.
"Have a good rest? You've been asleep for a good few hours."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top