Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hangin Out (Miseria)

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hangin Out (Miseria)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Garulia sighed.
"I don't know how my parents died," he told her. "They went missing...no one ever found em...."
He felt a tear fall from his eye.
"Then my girl friend dies...then I get taken in by Khaat shortly after I drop out....and that's pretty much my life story."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Miseria sighed quietly. That was really tragic! But then again, she had nothing to say. Her parents were murdured and she was the only Manson left alive right now. Though, her future baby will become Manson as well. Yes, she will not change her familyname again, although, Khaat and Robert got married. She just appreciated and loved her lost family too much, so that she couldn't just leave their memory behind!
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:10 pm

OOC: Postin as Gar

BIC: Garulia sighed and smiled at her as they reached the park. He rubbed her belly.
"As soon as this little guy or gal starts growing," he told her, chuckling. "You'll never have another peaceful moment. You remember how Jess is."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Miseria scowled when Garulia acted again strange with her. Rubbing her belly? Oh god! She stepped away, trying to stay away from physic contact:"Khaat offered me her help with the baby," she said quietly, looking at the alley. "She said that they will take care of It so that I can go and start my sixth year," she added.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Garulia smiled wider.
"We're both so lucky to have Khaat in our life, aren't we?" he asked, thinking of all the times Khaat had helped. "Without her I wouldn't have a family...and I wouldn't be able to call you a friend."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Miseria nodded. Actually she felt kind of sorry for Khaat., She was caring, and good person, but it was really a lot. Everyone who needed help could count on her, but then again, on who could she count?
She sighed quietly. She has always trying to be a great daughter, but right now she couldn't offer Khaat the help what she needed.
"Yes, she's a great person," Miseria whispered.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:15 pm

"You know what," Garulia said, struck by a sudden inspiration. "Let's throw a party for her. To raise her spirits and repay her. Do you want to? I'm sure everyone would help."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows when she heard what plan Garulia had. Party. for Khaat? "Actually it's a nice idea though, we need a place and with all those... things... decorations we can deal ourselves. What we need there is food, I guess," she grinned. Miseria actually loved parties, no matter how cruel or how Pink they might look.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:43 pm

"Hm..." Garulia murmured. "Alright. First off location. Where should we have it? Any ideas?"
He grinned at her.
A goal. He had a goal again.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Miseria shook her head. "Nope, not a clue," she said quickly. This place was unknown to her, and she hoped that Garulia would lead the way to some place. Grinning at this thought, she looked around again.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top