Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hangin Out (Miseria)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hangin Out (Miseria)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Garulia shrugged again.
"Just...thought I'd get away for awhile. I don't like really loud times. I prefer silent action to rowdy boredom," he said chuckling at this joke.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:30 am

Miseria nodded to him again. Sometimes she prefered the same things, only she loved company too much. "Right... Though, it's quiet right now, the Three Broomsticks will be filled with people in an hour or so," she smiled at him softly. That was again as-a-matter-of-fact thing.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:04 am

Gar smiled again.
"More than likely," he agreed smiling at her, then realized he was staring and averted his eyes, hoping she hadn't noticed. "We should leave soon, you know. I don't wanna be in here in a crowd. Bad folks show up everywhere."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Miseria nodded. Bad folks indeed. Though, right now she could win the fight now when she had her wand with her in safe pocket. Though, she made a smile on her face, again. Like there were no pessimistic thoughts . "Yes, but we have few hours or so, so we can just sit here, and enjoy our good ol' butterbeer..." she said with a grin.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:24 pm

"And each others company," Gar said vaguely, leaning back and relaxing completely. "Lord I'm tired. Could use a break from it all... Um...is there anything I can do to help with....anything? Like, the baby and that? And anything else?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:45 pm

OOC: Sorry, wasn't at home ;o

Miseria shrugged. Yes, each other's company for as long as it was possible. Sooner or later she knew that someone will come there, and there won't be any privacy anymore. And them she felt how suffocating feeling was taking over her. She looked up from her bottle and asked sharply:"How do you know about that?"
The thing was that only Khaat, Jess, Jack, Josh and Alice knew about her pregnancy. Who had told Garulia about that?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:03 am

Garulia shrugged.
"Heard it spoken, figured it out...not very difficult," he told her. "But don't worry. So, is there anything I can do to help?"
Still smiling, he tried to convey all his thoughts without words, for it was very awkward.

OOC: Tis fine, will be on saturday
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Miseria was still narrowing her eyes at him:"Garulia, if you aren't telling me the truth you should as well know that I can read your mind very clearly," she threated him in a quiet voice. No, no... He couldn't hear of that. He wasn't around when she told Khaat about her pregnancy. Only Jack was there!
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:23 pm

"I'm not lying," Gar said coolly. "If you don't wanna believe me fine, but never threaten me. I hate when people do that. Wanna know the real reason I know, huh? It's really quite obvious, and if you can read my mind then you should already know."
Of course, he meant the fact that his eyes had been shooting back to her...he could tell she was pregnant now...the way she carried herself was obvious, and she had the same kind of LOOK in her eyes.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Miseria's scowl didn't disapear. She was still staring at Garulia, and then she took out her wand, and put it on the table, pushing it at Garulia's side. "I won't read your mind not because I don't want to. It isn't nessesary, because if you are so sure that I can get the answer from your thoughts you can just say it out loud," she said quietly. She let go of her wand, and put her hand back around the bottle.
"So now you have my wand which means that I won't read your mind, and I'm waiting for you to tell me the truth," she simply said.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top