Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hangin Out (Miseria)

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hangin Out (Miseria)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Garullia was startled by her slight noncommittal sound.
"You okay?" he asked, concerned and turning around. "You sound really depressed."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Miseria nodded at him, eating her french fries, taking one by one ahead. “Yes... I'm just thoughtful,“ she relpied, smiling at him softly. It was too kind of him to worry about her, but really, she was feeling great.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Gar smiled back.
"That's good. I'm really glad," he told her happily. And he was. She was his friend and if she was happy he was ten times happier. That was how he was with all his friends.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:21 pm

When she finally finished with her breakfast/lunch, she looked up at Gar, and bit her lip:“Where would you like to go now?“ she asked quietly. Actually she had nothing against to sit here and just talk, but walking was also a good chance to ask more questions about each other. Yes, she was planning to get to know Garulia better than she did right now. Name, age and the house where he was? No, that wasn't enough for her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Garulia thought for a moment.
Though he had no clue she thought the same thing, he believe a walk to be a good idea.
"I think we should go for a walk. There's a cool park right around here, wanna go there?" he asked leisurely, completely at ease for once in his life.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:35 pm

She nodded and got fastly up. Suddenly all went black, and she grabbed from the table, blinking her eyes. Then she shook her head, and nodded again, this time more slowly:“Yeah, that sounds a good idea,“ she said positively. Though she ahs been in a lot of parks, this one wouldn't do any harm to her. And actually it would make things better to her health. And to her baby. He... Or she needs to have a fresh air. Smiling weakly at him, she went out from the little resturant, waiting outside after Garulia.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Gar followed her and put an arm around her when he got outside.
"You gotta be careful," he told her firmly, patting her stomach lightly. "The kid needs stability and all that jazz."
He started walking, releasing her but always staying to her immediate right.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows, but then she nodded. He was right. She had to be careful if she wanted to baby to be good and healthful. But when she felt Garulia's hand patting her stomach, she blinked again in a surprise. He really was fine that one of his friends was pregnant, and by the fact what he had told her few hours ago, that he likes very much...
“Thanks...“ she said hesitating, and took a step after him. “Have you any younger... siblings?“ she asked, walking already next to him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:54 pm

"Nope," Gar replied smiling. "Or any family, for that matter. I'm the only Slither left-so far. Least till I settle down and have kids. What bout you? Any family to speak of?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Once again, she had to raise her eyebrows. There was again one thing what was almost like connecting them. Garulia didn't have any family. “I'm so sorry,“ she said quietly, though, she had lost her family not a long time ago, too.
When she heard his question, Miseria snorted to herself. “Oh, where to start? Khaat is the only family I have left... She adopted me soon after my parents were killed by some stupid death eaters, so I'm the only Manson still alive..“ she grinned at herself. That sounded so moronic when she talked about it so... easy!
“Oh, that's until I get killed or if I won't survive givig the birth to this precious little child,“ she rolled her eyes at her little stomach and placed her white hand on it. Interesting how long will it take before it will start growing?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top