Hangin Around (Abbey)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hangin Around (Abbey) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hangin Around (Abbey)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hangin Around (Abbey) Empty Hangin Around (Abbey)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Gar was in an apple tree, feasting on apples.
"Whew!" he said, satisfactorily. "I'm full."
Swinging until he found a fallen down tree, and laid down on it, looking at the sky. He sighed.
I miss my friends... he thought to himself. At least I don't have to deal with school anymore....
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Hangin Around (Abbey) Empty Re: Hangin Around (Abbey)

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:19 pm

Abbey was walking through the forest, not knowing what to do. She tripped over a small root in the ground, but picked herself back up. Abbey was just about to sit on a fallen log, when she saw a boy who looked familiar. She recognized him from some of her classes at school, but he hadn't attended in awhile.. "Hey!" Abbey called. She walked over to him. "Do you go to Hogwarts?" she asked curiously.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:33 pm

"Heh, I did, hey Abbey," Garulia told her. "I dropped out, couldn't handle that and juggling some other stuff at the same time. How are you? It's good to see you!"
He swung his legs off the log and sat up to look at her better.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:14 am

Abbey smiled when she realized it was Garulia. "I'm good! she said smiling. "How about you? I can't believe you droppe out!" Abbey sighed. "Sometimes I wish I could. But if I ever want t be an auror I can't." Abbey frowned, then brightened up. "Where have you been living?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:53 am

"Same place," Garulia informed her. "A tent just outside of Hogsmede, Vinny's living with me."
Smiling at the thought of Vinny, he asked "Where do you live? We didn't get to know each other very well, did we? I wish we had."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:30 am

Abbey nodded, sad that Garulia had dropped out. "Yeah. I live in Hogwarts during school of course, but when school's not in I live with my little sister at my adopted parents' house." Abbey said, smiling at the thought of her loving adopted family.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:40 am

"Sounds like fun," Garulia said, smiling broadly. "I wish I had more to supply for me and Vinny than just a performers wage! Would you like to see my act?"
Smiling at her, he waited for an answer.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Abbey nodded. "Sure, why not?" Abbey said. "Hey, who's Vinny?" Abbey asked, hoping she wasn't being too nosy; she didn't know much about Gar, so she wanted to find out more interesting things about him.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 am

"She's my girl, she moved in with me," Garulia replied, smiling and standing up. Reaching into his pocket and pulling out his wand, conjuring a long staff.
Stepping back, Gar said. "Okay, here goes!"
He did a flip through the air and twirled the staff, kicking off a tree to another across the clearing and jumping through the leaves...

About a half hour later, he was done with the staff and sat down next to her.
"And that was just with a staff!" he said, smiling.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Abbey gaped at Gar's amazing ability. "Wow, that was pretty good!" Abbey said, clapping for him. "You know, I have two talents?" she said. "I play the guitar and I can sing." Abbey said, wishing she had her guitar with her; than maybe she could show Gar a few songs she'd written.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top