Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hangin Out (Miseria)

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hangin Out (Miseria)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:42 pm

"It's nerd talk, just go with the flow," Garulia replied without moving his lips. "All you need to do is stand there and look pretty."
He turned back to Jeff.
"So, this girl thinks nerds are hot, but since you're not a nerd..." Jeff looked MORTIFIED.
"I'm the nerdiest guy ever!" he shouted, throwing himself at Miseria's feet.
"Loser! You fell for that?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:29 pm

Miseria stared at Jeff, and then at Garulia. And when she hear Jeffree shouting, Miseria jumped away with widened eyes.
"Is he mad?" she asked in a whisper next to Garulia's ear.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:45 pm

"He's not used to pretty girls," Gar teased. Jeff started crying and to add insult to injury, Garulia held Miseria's hand as he left.
"Well, that was fun!" he said, releasing her hand. "Oh, and the pretty girls thing wasn't a joke."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Miseria scowled when she left with Garulia the shop. Strange. Usually she'd laugh at Jeff, and say something more insulting than that, but pregnancy made her act a little more different. She felt somehow responsible for other things, and though, it made her feel a bit crappy... All this thing being softy, but this was the attitude for a young mother.
When they stoped, Miseria looked at Gar, raising her eyebrows:"Uh... Thanks... Guess..." she replied. Actually she didn't feel herself like a real beauty.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Garulia gave her a quick hug.
"You really are beautiful..." he said quietly, correctly interpreting her face. "Can I ask? Why won't you go out with me?"
It wasn't angrily, it was more... curious. He really didn't mind. Rejection was nothing.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:34 am

Miseria raised her eyebrows at him, though, she hugged him back. And his question made her hesitate for one moment. "Uh, because I already have a...boyfriend," she said to him quietly. It was better to tell him the truth. And Josh... Well, he was like the love of her life. He was always very helpful to her, and understanding. Not that Garulia wasn't. He surely was, but how could Miseria ever be with two guys?
Coughing quietly, she turned her face away, trying to avoid his expression, wondering how would he look at her after that confession.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Garulia smiled warmly and hugged her.
"It's fine, really," he said kindly. "I hope to meet him someday. If he likes you I'm sure we'd get along just fine."
He laughed and squeezed one last time before releasing her.
"Where do you wanna go now?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Though, it was surprising to her that he reacted so softly at those news, she hugged him tightly back. He wasn't like the ones who would just turn their back, and walk away. He wasn't like that, and that's what she liked in Gar. He was a true friend. "Thank you for understanding..." she told him, and laughed quietly. "I can't breathe like this..." she whispered, before he let her go. [/I]
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Garulia laughed and let her go. "Always and forever. I care about you. What people don't get is there are many many types of love. I love you two ways. As a friend and in the special way. Are you okay with that? I know we're livin in the same place so that will be very weird..."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Miseria sighed quietly. Love in two ways. That was kind of odd, though. "Well, uh, guess that I love you as a friend as well..." she replied, biting her lip. He really was a nice, and sweet, but her heart was already taken by somebody else.
"But can you live with this knowledge that you love me and I uh... don't do it in the same way?" she asked him, scowling a bit.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top