Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hangin Out (Miseria)

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hangin Out (Miseria)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:38 pm

Gar sighed and turned slightly red.
"Before I say this, know I'm not good at this," he began awkwardly. "I've been...looking at you a lot...um...because I really-er-like you...um...yeah..."
Turning beet red, he looked down at the table.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows instead of scowling them even more. He turned into pink, and then red. And then he finally told her without the mind reading thing! She was still staring at him, face calm and emotionless. She was kind of controlled by emotions.
"Uh... Okay..." she said quietly. Her face didn't went paler as usual. Nor did it turn into red. She was feeling neutral this time.
"Why?" she then asked, taking her wand back.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Gar shrugged.
"Does anyone know why they care about someone? You're beautiful, kind, smart..." he said quietly, feeling slightly more comfortable talking about this.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Miseria closed her eyes, refusing to look at him. "Beautiful, kind and smart..." she repeated him. She couldn't feel that she was all those words.
"Guess you're wrong... I'm not beautiful, I'm not smart, I'm not kind," she shrugged, opening her blue eyes again.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:22 pm

"Most people don't believe themselves good things," Gar said to her, still quiet. "Trust me, you're kind, and you're definitely beautiful, and certainly smart as hell."
He shrugged. This was not his area of expertise.
"Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in MY eyes, you're gorgeous."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Miseria sighed quietly, and closed her eyes again. She didn't have any apetite anymore and she wasn't thirsty as well.
Garulia was in love with her. well, kind of. And she had already her boyfriend who wanted to help her with the baby.
"That's sad," she whispered sadly. Most of her life she tryed to be the one people would never see. Almost invisible. But there she was. People were noticing her, they were talking to her, and they were friends with her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Gar sighed as well.
"You okay?" he asked her quietly, knowing already she wasn't and that he was rejected. "It's....fine Mis...um...yeah..."
Things were gonna be very awkward for a long time.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:14 am

She nodded to him, eyes still closed. It would be better if she won't see him. Or if he would not see her anymore. She could just escape from Hogsmeade, and be at the Hogwards till the end of the schoolyear. And after that she could live somewhere else, and then give a birth to her baby. But that would also suck up her own life. She'd be all alone again, when she needed someone to help her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Garulia pulled himself around so he was next to her.
"Calm down," he said quietly. "You're not alone. I may have strong feelings for you, but I'll always be your friend. And I'll always be able to help."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Miseria opened her sharp blue eyes, and looked at Garulia who was sitting close to her. "I am calm..." she told him quietly, and nodded. "I... thank you," she then said.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top