Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hangin Out (Miseria)

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hangin Out (Miseria) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hangin Out (Miseria)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Garulia laughed harder.
"I'm sorry, it's not that I'm laughing at you. It's just-the whole thing, it's funny in a weird way. I can live with it-I've lived with worse knowledge," he added darkly, then smiled again. "Do I get ONE kiss? PWEASE?"
He got on his knees and whimpered with a puppy face.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:56 am

Miseria raised her eyebrows when she looked at Gar, who got on his knees and was begging for one kiss. She looked around, and then she offered him her hand:"Get up, Gar," she told him, still shocked of his behaviour.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Garulia chuckled.
"I'm just kidding, cool it. Anyone around here will see a normal happening," he told her, standing up. "I'm sorry...Must've made you mad..."
He looked down at the ground, ashamed.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Miseria shook her head:"More impressed..." she told him, still staring. He was acting strange, though that made her want to laugh.
"A normal happening?" she asked him. This muggle or love stuff was kind of new to her. Josh didn't ever use such words...
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Garulia smiled again, his head shooting up.
"Heh, impressed? What about?" he asked, curious. "Do I get a kiss? Are you cool with me now? Not mad at all?"
Questions poured from his mouth as he one-armed friendly hugged her.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Miseria took a deep breathe when he hugged her. She could smell him very clearly, and though, he was a boy, his scent was so good! Not that she was a vampire or something. No. "Alright," she rolled her eyes in sarcasting way and kissed him on a cheek.
"I'm not mad at all and I was impressed because of your behaviour. You see, no one has ever got on his knees and begging for a kiss," she grinned at him, and put her arm on his hair and messed it up a little. "Forgot to ask... In which house you were before you were drop out? Gryffindor?" she asked. That would explain things of his braveness.[/i]
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:46 pm

"Nope," Garulia said happily. "Ravenclaw, but the hat really considered Gryffindor. I woulda liked it more. Are you SERIOUS? I'm brave?! No one's ever said that before!"
He put a hand to his cheek when she kissed him and blushed.
"What House are you in, then?" he continued to ask.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Miseria smiled at him, and stepped away. Ravenclaw. Wow. She'd never suspect that! Garulia was really brave, and he never took steps back when he had to choose something.
"Hufflepuff," she said, shrugging. She already knew that no one believed her, though. She was... too un-Hufflepuff looking with all her belts and black clothes.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Garulia laughed.
"Hufflepuff? Seriously?" he asked still laughing. "You act NOTHING like a Hufflepuff. No one from Hufflepuff act like you, or are as smart or nice or pretty as you."
Now he was complimenting her and smiling at her. He winked.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Miseria shrugged. "Why so? If the sorting hat sorted me into this house then I must have something what's in common with all those students..." she thought loudly. And how did she act? Did Garulia see her as a warlike girl in punk-like dress? Hah. She was a real softy and afraid of water.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top