Aftermath
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath Empty Aftermath

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:28 am

Vincent walked to the staff room and sat down at the long table where they usually held staff meetings, though the Imperium squad would be here too. He was in a bad mood right now, with the majority of his teachers. And the aurors. They had failed to stop Kingsley from entering the castle, and failed to catch Ne'os when he escaped. Not only that, but someone had allowed Ne'os inside the castle. He expected this someone was Khaat, but wasn't sure. After the attack a majority of the teachers had dissapeared, why? Thats why he organized a meeting, it would also be useful to see the other staff's opinions.

He sat there, he had contacted the whole staff and the squad to come, and now it was just a matter of waiting.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty Re: Aftermath

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:57 am

"Headmaster." Morgan said,coming into the room. He knew the purpose of the meeting, of course. He would've helped, but he had been at the ministry at the time, working late. Even with all his time off from his ministry job with the Department of Mysteries, the 2 jobs were getting to him. He couldn't remember the last time he had slept for more than 3 hours at a time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 am

"Professor Morgan, welcome," Vincent Majere said calmly, though inside he was quite annoyed at Morgan. "I did not see you at the scene, where were you?" He asked, still keeping his voice calm. He could have a valid reason of course, and he had never disliked Morgan.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:32 am

Jess walked in, a neutral expression on his face. "Good morning headmaster," he said, taking the seat next to him. "It's good to see you. I trust you're well after what happened earlier?" he asked, turning to morgan. "And hi there, i don't believe we've had the pleasure to meet. My name is Jess Potter," he told him with a smile, reaching across to shake his hand
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:35 am

Khaat walked in with a completely blank, unemotional look on her face. She already knew Vincent would be gunning for her today, and this teachers meeting was just a way for him to throw his weight around. She wasn't in the mood. She chose a seat towards the back of the room, She was simply a mere sub, after all. That, and she truly wasn't feeling well today.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22653
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:37 am

"Hello Khaat," jess said a little less cheerily. It really bothered him to see her to sad. "Want a hug?" he offered with a smile and a chuckle.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:39 am

"This isn't the time to meet your fellow staff "Professor" Potter, take a seat," Vincent said sternly. "I saw you at the scene, but you were doing a pitiful job, I sort of expected better from a charms teacher," he added harshly. He stopped the bullying though as he Khaat entered, great. She was the main target of the meeting really. "Welcome Lupin, take a seat. And Potter, this isn't the time for stuff like that. You may see this as a joke, but I assure you, myself and the injured students, and their parents do not."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:42 am

Jess turned and looked at Majere. "Well you weren't doing anything so i figured i might as well show a little politeness, obviously you set no store by that though," he added with a harsh undertone in his voice. "And at least i was there, i haven't heard you say anything to anyone who wasn't there. I provided the escape route for students, i was too busy caught up in some stupid vendetta in my office, destroying half the castle," he added, looking him in the eyes
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:48 am

"You should show more respect to the headmaster Potter!" Vincent replied, losing his cool. "Do you really want to talk about this Potter? Do you know, while you were failing to be able to deafeat a 16 year old, I was dueling Kingsley and his accomplice at my office! And yet, I kept the students as my first regard, sending the Imperium Squad there to help because I thought that you fools would not be able to deal with them, and clearly I was right. So don't blame me for the fact that you could not be able to beat Emof when I had him escaping with a single spell," he lectured.

"And let us go on Potter. Perhaps you did not want to duel with Emof, because you feel allied to him? My sources tell me he is in the order, and weren't you the head of the order?" he asked, glaring.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:53 am

OOC: I did post, but it never showed up...so I guess I'll post again. *Sigh*

Khaat sat quietly, knowing that Majere was going to start targetting others and eventually "land" on her. She figured he knew she let Shacklebolt in, and there would begin manipulative dancing they so often did together. She was hoping that Jess stuck around long enough to see that there was a very tangled situation she had gotten into with Majere that had started long before she had asked him about Emily Brown. They seemed to need to be sparing partners for some twisted reason. And she honestly hoped not all the teacher showed up. If they did, this could well end up being quite ugly indeed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22653
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top