Aftermath
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath Empty Aftermath

Post by Alder Ingram Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:24 am

Alder felt a pop in his ears after he had grabbed Sofie's arm and apparated to the manor. "Whoa," he said to himself as he got his eyes back into focus. The disapparition was very unexpected. After he got back onto his feet, and there was one manor, not three, he swished his wand and the gates opened for him. He walked in giving a smile to the house elf that he had glared at last time. At least he was being positive.

He entered the Dining Room to report back to Aaron. "It's done, my lord," Alder told him. Sofie and him had killed the two aurors and duelled the other two without their faces being spotted by either of them. It wouldn't have ended well if they did. After a few seconds, he remembered that he still hadn't removed his mask. He swiped it off quickly with his wand.

(((Sorry for the slight godmode. Tell me if you have a problem with it and I'll edit.)))
Alder Ingram
Alder Ingram
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty Re: Aftermath

Post by Sofie Elkin Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:57 am

Sofie arrived, still wrapped in ropes. She followed Alder calmly as though nothing of the sort were at all true. Fortunately, the manor was old, and every old manor had at least one suit of armor. And this one had a spear held at its waist. She let Alder catch Aaron up as she walked to the suit and brushed the spear against the ropes. She worked it quickly and the ropes fell free.

She shook her arms, before reaching into her pocket for her wand. "He got those ropes around me badly. I will bruise." She took her place with the men and said, "We had a situation. We were stumbled upon. Two of them, one a scruffy looking man I think may be the Head of Law Enforcement. The other was a younger girl, with wild red hair. Short. I've seen her near Weasleys Wizard's Wheezes, I think. They distracted us with fireworks and other devices. We were not identified, but they got away rather unscathed."
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty Re: Aftermath

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:41 pm

( I erased my long post!! Argggg!!! I had nifty praise for both of you but that is gone now, )

Sofie and Alder returned quicker than Aaron had anticipated. When they returned both of them began to speak, Alder first, then Sofie second. Listening to the tail of the attack he was impressed they had both come out unharmed after a run in with Nemo, and from the sounds of it, Jack. Both were skilled and the fact that they had made it back made Aaron rather excited. He now knew they were crafty enough to escape if the situation called for it as opposed to being fools and trying to duel.

"The red headed witch with fireworks, that is Jack Dyllan." He smirked at the fact that she used fireworks, she was an interesting witch indeed. "Fleeing was the smart thing to do, I need you both alive not dead. Had you been captured I would have sent assassins after both of you." He strode over to a cabinet and pulled out a glass of wine. "You both did well, now rest and relax. More of what happened tonight will come soon enough."
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top