Aftermath - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty Re: Aftermath

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Vincent didn't divert his gaze, his eyes bored into hers. "Perhaps, we all need to review where our loyalties truly lie. Remember, as Professors of Hogwarts, you are loyal to the castle only, and if you are not, you leave," he looked at Jess Potter now, who was quite like Khaat. A suspect. "If I find out that one of you helped Ne'os or Kingsley, you know the consequences."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:32 pm

"Just so we're all clear, Vincent. Are you demanding that we be loyal to Hogwarts, the students, or to you personally? Because from where I sit, those are all very different things currently. They didn't use to be, but they surely are now. And aside from firing one or all of us, I honestly don't see that, as headmaster, you have much other power. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:45 pm

"Loyalty to the castle," Vincent replied in an irritated voice. "You know what I mean. See Khaat, by allowing Ne'os and Kingsley inside the castle, it would be considered disloyalty against Hogwarts from you, expecially considering that you know how imbalanced Ne'os Emof is, and he is certain to harm some students. Of course, this is all hypothetical, I am certain that a with as intelligent and smart as you would never do such a thing," he said sarcastically, sneering at the irony.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:51 pm

:"Of course it's hypothetical," Khaat smiled calmly. "When you get some proof, you can let us all know. In the meantime, I am tired of your fishing expedition, so I think I need to go. I have better things to do with my time." She rose to leave.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Khaat Matt said loudly. There is no point on arguing with Majere. he said ignoring Jess's motion to sit down. You will end up jobless and eventually homeless. he said. He was just pretending to be mean so Majere wouldn't find out his plan. He hadn't told anyone this yet, but he was planning some small missions by himself...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Lamberton Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 pm

[[OOC: Well this thread happened when I was asleep/at school. So sorry for replying late, but can I say Jemma was just sitting not commenting as it's what she would have been doing anyway, lol.]]

Jemma was just sitting there, listening to the Staff argue one way, then the other, then the other, then, oh the other again. It was doing her head in. Seriously, nothing is going to come out of this meeting. You don't need to be a Seer to figure that much out. I hope nobody gets fired though, that would just make everything so much worse. She didn't say a word, but listened to everything that was being said. She needed this job more than anything.

I hope Majere doesn't come down on me. Just because I wasn't that active at the battle. I was keeping the students safe. Which barely any of the other staff seemed to be concerned with. Well yeah they were fighting, but keeping all students in their common rooms and informing the old Prefects to keep everything under control. I mean, that was an important job. Unless he wanted half the students getting involved with the battle, which really wouldn't have been good. At All.
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Jess shrugged and gave a 'look' to majere. "My loyalties lie with hogwarts, you can rest-assured of that," he told him. "And i was one of the few attacking Emof, you seem to have forgotten that," he said, suddenly weary. "If that's all headmaster i think i'll go," he said, "Or was there some purpose to this?" he asked

((I don't think you PMed anyone, i didn't get any PM, i just saw the topic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:01 am

Matt looked at Jess and then Majere, he grinned. I see tention... he said to himself....He looked at his watch and grimaced. He had classes in half an hour. Must they've held this meeting so late. I was attacking Emof as well. I'm with Jess here loyal to Hogwarts... he said nodding
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:08 am

"And you and I have discussed this before, Majere," Khaat said. "I told you then, and I'm telling you now. I am loyal to this school. I didn't lie to you about that. You'd have known it if I did. I would have thought, though, that you would have been trying to rally the staff to support you through your 'deep and personal commitment to this revered institution and the deep emotional concern and commitment to the hundreds of young lives entrusted into your care.'" She had purposely been melodramatic. "Looking for vengence the next morning is not what parents of these young students will be wanting from the man entrusted to protect their babies. You should be seeking our support, not grilling us."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:12 am

Wilson walked to the Lounge and opened the door. He hated meetings and would always avoid them. But, this was a time of crisis, therefore, he had to make himself attend. He entered and took a seat. He greeted everyone with a cold nod and took a seat beside Majere.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top