Aftermath - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath - Page 6 Empty Re: Aftermath

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:00 am

Vincent sighed, why did these people even have to come? They were destroying the meeting completely. Closing his eyes, he put his head in his hands before looking up again. "Jess Potter, and Matt Lestrange, leave the room please, you have lost your jobs." It wasn't that they weren't respecting him, which was part of it, there was also the fact that they were being idiotic. "Khaat, follow them out if you doubt my integrity and loyalty to the castle and students."

----------------------

sorry, I have to follow the plot, but I will follow ethics of roleplaying first.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:14 am

Jess narrowed his eyes, looking shrewdly at Majere. "I stood up for you just then," he said coldly, a hard pit of anger resting in his stomach as he thought of it. This man had been at the school for what, a week or two, while Jess had served for several years. "The audacity," he thought, standing up. "Order," he said, a strange choking noise being heard in his voice. "The time has come to make your decision," he told them. "You can stand here, or come with me," he said simply
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:24 am

"Vincent," Khaat said quietly, "I have always been honest with you and tried to treat you fairly. I still have no quarrel with you. I don't like some of the things you do, and I've never hidden that from you. However, this meetiing is getting us nowhere. If you want to talk to me later, I am positive you can find me. Right now, I am leaving with Professor Potter." Khaat followed Jess.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:25 am

((I'm standing near the door))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:26 am

"You are also leaving your post then Khaat," Vincent said simply. He watched her with a dissapointed expression. "Just remember, your in my debt. I saved your life as well as the little girls who you wanted to help. Remember that."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:27 am

Matt gave Majere a dirty look and looked at Jess and Khaat and he nodded. Majere, I've wanted to say this for quite some time... he said grinning. F*ck you! he yelled. He pulled out his wand and sent a curse blowing up the table sending pieces everywhere. He looked at Khaat and Jess and started walking backwards through the door.

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:46 am; edited 3 times in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:33 am

"I paid you already Vincent. My debt is paid, and I owe you nothing. When I'm gone from here, you will see for yourself how much I returned your favor in good faith, and more times than the one time you helped me. I honestly am very sorry it has come to this. Truly. I did not want it to end this way." She shook her head sadly and left the room.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:41 am

Andrian walked into the Staff Longue after being told that there was a meeting for all of the staff. To his dismay, as soon as he walked through the door he heard people squabbling inside the staff room; hearing Jess telling the order to leave, and Matt yelling. He swore under his breath he quickly turned around and started to head back for Belle to tell her that the Order were leaving Hogwart. He didn't want her to be alone while he stood back waiting for orders to attack Hogwart. Finally, he made it to the Hospital Wing and started to pcik up Belle's things. "Come on, we're leaving," he said. Then when they were done, he carried Belle in his arm and apparated.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:43 am

Jess frowned and looked at matt. "keep it civilised," he said, waiting for all hell to break lose. "Anyone else?" He asked, looking at McCoy and Wilson expectedly with a grin, if there was one person he could trust who still remained in this room, it was his right hand man Wilson
((Leaves a betrayal open to hurt all the more :O))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:20 am

[illl ignore the blowing table up part

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching as the teachers got up to leave, Vincent sighed. He hadn't realised that such a large portion of his teachers were order members. But even if he had known, there was something called pride, and he wasn't going to beg them to stay. Leave if they will, they would notice someday that what they had done was wrong. "Khaat, how have you paid your debt back?" Vincent asked, confused. "Or have you just formed that idea in your mind so you don't have to repay me? Not entirely unexpected really." He watched as she leaved, feeling rather sad. He sighed then turned to the man next to him. "Well Wilson? Will you abandon Hogwarts now too? Like the others?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia and James (Wake) Im sorry for all this, I'd like to have RPd with you, but it seems like everything has moved to fast. As usual.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top