Aftermath - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermath

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:56 am

"You should show more respect to your colleagues!" Jess shouted back, "We have prooved that we're willing to stick our necks on the block for you, yet i didn't even hear a thanks. Whatever you say about sending your cronies to apprehend the target, there is no denying you should have gone yourself, instead of endangering the students you sent." He said, before changing his attitude, he raised his eyebrows daring him to go on. "And there's no weren't about it," he said cooly, "Yes, i am the leader of the Order of the Phoenix, a foundation which seeks to do the opposite to you and bring peace and justice to the land!" He said firmly, "Emof left at my command," he lied, "When i saw it was him i told him via legilimens that he had to time your arrival with his departure, which he did." He finished
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:05 am

"Didn't I just say that I was too busy with dueling Kingsley?" Vincent repeated, unfazed. "But your right, perhaps I should. But you were not risking your lives for me, you were for the students. If you have a problem with that, tell so now." Vincent frowned at Jess' reply at that, he wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or not, Vincent found Jess' mind inpenetrable with Leglimens. Great. "Whatever, I will come back to this later, perhaps Wilson has information on where Ne'os went after he escaped. But, what I want to know first is, do any of you know who helped Kingsley and the others get in?" He looked at Donald, then Jess, and his eyes came to rest on Khaat.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:11 am

"Keep looking, Majere," Khaat said coldly, as unemotional as she could possibly be. She wasn't answering anything for him. "I would think if you were an effective headmaster, you would wait until you had more than three teachers here before you started interrogating people. Unless that's all that were willing to respond to your call."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:21 am

Jess shook his head. "Wouldn't have a clue," he said with a frown. "Though you should look into that," he added seriously. "If it gets out you can't even work out who opened the gates to your own castle the parents will panic and move for a vote of no confidence, and try and kick you out of the school," he said innocently, with hollow concern. "And we'd hate for that to happen."he added with mock sincerity.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:24 pm

"Respect, Potter." Morgan growled slightly, leaning back in his chair. His one eye was closed and his arms were crossed. "Whether you like it or not, and you've made it quite clear that you do not, Majere is still Headmaster. Instead of blaming him for 'failing to protect the students,' maybe you should focus on those who endangered them in the first place. Shacklebolt was a member of the Order, or at least sympathized with them, did he not? Do you really have so little control over your own people?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Jess shook his head. "Shackelbolt was never a member of the order, however, had he been a member he would've had the all clear from me," he said quietly, looking pointedly at Majere. "I know you've not been teaching here for long, so you wouldn't understand, but Shackelbolt did alot for this school, in recent times, and in the past," he said. "There was no reason for his 'Resignation' i believe it was dubbed, and although you criticise him for what he did, the headmaster did the exact same thing several weeks ago, and the only reason you don't think the same of him as you do shackelbolt is because he was successful," he said with a frown in Donald's direction
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:18 pm

Matt entered the room soundlessly to find Jess and Khaat there as well as a few teachers. Jess? Khaat? What are you two doing here? he asked. He looked at Majere then Jess and he got it...Jess was here for something...angry. He walked up next to Jess and whispered, Do whatever you have too, I just don't want to lose this job...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Jess gave a weird look at matt and gestured for him to sit. "This is the meeting the headmaster called," he said with a frown, "It's to discuss the events that unfolded the other day." He said, suddenly thinking of a good comeback. "Oh, and headmaster," he said with a smile, "You claim i couldn't stop a 17 year old, yet obviously you don't realise i am only 18 myself, so his age should have no standing in the conversation whatsoever, not to mention that this person defeated Voldemort himself, and is currently in possession of the elder wand," he said smugly.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Vincent sighed as he saw Matt come in. "Your late Lestrange, where are the others?" he asked boredly. "Potter, Donald is right, I am the headmaster, and unless you watch your tongue, you will lose your job very soon." He said this all without moving his gaze from Khaat, he just continued to stare at her, quite sure that it was her who had let them in, but not being able to prove it.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Khaat knew that he was sharp enough to know she had done it, and she also knew that he didn't have one ounce of proof. She had never lied to him, but she also knew their little twisted chess game was no where near over yet. Her biggest hope today was that Rob didn't show up to try to protect her from Vincent. The less Vincent knew about her personal life the better. She sat almost motionless. She waited for Vincent to divert his gaze back to Jess or Matt and then spun the heartshaped diamond setting on her engagement ring to inside her palm, hoping Vincent had just been incredibly preoccupied or stupid this morning, and she didn't care which. And the last thing she needed was him to pick up from her thoughts about the child she now carried inside. That would just make things even worse between them and place her at even more of a disadavantage with him. And she didn't want to give him one single inch today.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top