Aftermath for Aurors
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath for Aurors Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath for Aurors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath for Aurors Empty Aftermath for Aurors

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Khaat refilled her coffee cup and then turned to feed Archangel a treat as he sat at attention on his perch near her desk. It was a single moment of quiet in the deep darkenss that seemed to enshroud the British wizarding world tonight. She had, as Chief Warlock, sent for the aurors after the battle for Grimmauld Place, after the injury of the Minister.

Matt had made her father the new Head of Law Enforcement, and Robert had no intention of letting further harm come to the patients at St. Mungos tonight who could well be handy targets for the Death Eaters who had mounted an unprovoked attack earlier tonight. When the aurors arrived, Robert would be arriving and sending them on duties throughout the hospital to try to keep it secure.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Aftermath for Aurors Empty Re: Aftermath for Aurors

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Brian had followed the others to St. Mungos after the loss of Grimmauld Place and had rendered his healing skills in the emergency wing wherever he could be of assistance, despite the fact that he was not a hired healer here. He had gotten the word from Robert that the aurors were being brought together in Khaat's office, and he had gone upstairs to report.

"You okay?" he asked her as he went in without invitation, closing the door.

"Fine," Khaat said quietly. "You?"

"I'm good," he said. He took a moment to conjure some more chairs in her office for the others, and then sat down on the sofa to wait with her.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Steven walked to Khaats office and knocked. His suit pressed and clean as was his beared neat trimmed and showing he ment business as he moved into teh room to see Brian adn already there "morning " he said and moved to a seat to sit down. His mind wanting to know why the ergancy in the call for this meeting he kenw it had somthing to do with teh hospital , it was like his econd home he had spent 6 months in it when he was in his coma and he owed it his duty to protect it and all the young children iside it from harm.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:39 pm

"Sorry to call you out before daylight, Steven," Khaat apologized as one of her assistants brought in a large pot full of gourmet coffee and a tray of cups, along wth cream and sugar. Khaat figured that if she were calling them all out in the middle of the night the least she could do was to have coffee to fuel them. "There's been trouble during the night, and we need help from the Aurors. Daddy will be here in a few moments. I don't know if you noticed, but our Emergency Room is very full and busy tonight. Would you like a cup of coffee while you're waiting, either of you?"

"I can help myself. Thanks, Babe," Brian said. "Steven? A little fuel, maybe?" He poured himself a cup of coffee.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:29 am

Skeeter slipped into Khaat's office, feeling a little out of place, as though he was not quite sure that he was supposed to be here. He was the new guy and he had not even been at the Battle for Grimmauld Place. He had been out of town, and he had not even known he was an Auror at that time. But he walked in, determined to at least prove his worth. He grimaced at them all and said, "Hello." He shuffled his feet.
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:12 am

"Welcome," Khaat said. "Come in and make yourself at home. There's fresh coffee if you want some. I figured if we were calling you all for help before daylight that the least I could do is to offer you a bit of caffeine. Help yourself if you like, and then take a seat. I'm sure that we'll get underway in a few minutes." She heard her bald eagle, Archangel, squawk from his perch behind her. "Jealous," she said gently to him, going over and stroking his feathers. "Oh, this is my version of a very big owl," she laughed. "His name is Archangel, and he does everything an owl does and a lot more. Spend any time around me or my father, and you'll see a lot of him." The large eagle flapped his huge wings a couple of times and then glided easily over to Brian's shoulder and perched himself there.

"Hey, Boy," Brian said gently, petting him. "Tired of being here all night again? I can't blame you much."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Skeeter nodded, still feeling a little out of place, but accepting that that was how it was probably going to be for awhile until he settled into the job. He made himself a cup of coffee and found a chair, sitting down and gingerly sipping at the coffee. It was not scorching hot, so he tipped his head and drank a little more deeply.

He looked around at the people inside. At least he knew them all. Khaat, Steven, Brian. It was not like he was surrounded by strangers. He allowed himself to relax and he shifted to find more comfort in the chair he had taken up occupancy in. He yawned but then allowed himself to quiet so that he could hear any further instructions, though he smiled when Khaat showed them her bald eagle.
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top