aftermath - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

aftermath - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

aftermath

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aftermath - Page 8 Empty Re: aftermath

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:40 pm

''Bloody girl, you really think you can do anything?'', Wilson said approaching. ''Accio bird'', Wilson said calling the bird, which was not frozen. ''Expelliarmus'', Wilson said firing a spell at Misera while the bird flew. The bird soon landed in his free hand. ''Petrificus Totalus'', he fired another spell at the bird.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:47 pm

OOC: Can you really Accio a Living being?!

Miseria sighed in disbelief. Was it really going that far?! “Protego!“ she shouted back, shilding herself. She needed this eagle back! Expelliarmus yourself!“ she said angrily. This has gone far enough! And how long could she fight back? “All of you! Run!“ she shouted to the others, Lucy, Adrian and Jack who were still standing there. She could hold him back. But when the spell was sended to a bird, Miseria bit her pierced lip and scowled even more. “You god damn bastard!“ she screamed and pointed with a wand at him:“Conjuctivo! Serpensortia!“ last spell what she casted was the snake what was supposed to attack him.

OOC: I hope you know all those spells so I don't have to explain what they are doing, right?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:51 pm

(I put a spell on the door)

Wilson just blocked her Expelliarmus with the flick of his wand. He had so much experience in dueling. ''The door is closed, they can't come out.'', he replied to her and then saw a snake coming at him. ''Evanesco'', he said, making the snake disappear. ''Don't be silly girl. I used to teach Transfiguration a long time ago, do not think I can't defend myself against that.'', he said with a smile. He then pointed his wand at her. ''Now, what are we going to do?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Looking back at the door, she took a deep breathe. She will not give up! “Ahha. And you think I care what you can do or what You can't?“ she asked. She really didn't. But there were also things that she could do. She could use her telekensis and hit him with the bed. That would make him busy and on the same time, Miseria could free this bird and open this door.
“And do you think that I care what You can do or what you can't?“ she asked. But on the same time, that was a good notice. So she will not use those transfiguration spells on him. She'll use something else! “And what about if you give me the bird, open this door and let us out with no fights anymore?“ she gave him a close look when offering this.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Wilson looked at her in bewilderment. ''I suppose you would like a chocolate too?'', he asked ironically. ''You know... I could kill the bird and then return it to you, and to the rest of the things you want. All I wanted was a simple answer... and yes, you assaulted a professor and tried to engage in a duel with him... that is just highly inadequate.'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Miseria closed her eyes when listening to him. Great – more morals today! “Eeh, weren't you the one who took out the wand and started this little fight here?“ she asked. She was the one who protected herself, although, this Impedimenta was meant to a bird who was in his hands right now. “Fine. Open this door and we will leave without this bird,“ she said then. They can find Jess Potter and Khaat's house themselves but surely they will have this bird back.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Wilson looked at her. ''Well, then, I shall probably see you once more in the future, but until then, good bye'', Wilson said and started walking back to his office.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:17 pm

(ok, catch me up. you still have the "birdy", wilson? just trying to be on the right page so i don't try to godmod him if he's frozen.)
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Miseria took a deep breathe and runned her fingers trough her blue hair, still looking at him. “We'll see,“ she said. For a second, she thought about killing him – who would notice – but she shaked her had. No, that wasn't a good idea! Yet, she could kill people. She was that kind of a person, although, people could rely on her. Then she smiled again. What a perfect idea? She ran closer to him and pointed to a bird with a wand:“I'm thanking you a lot for this little action. Without it my life would be boring. Finite Incantatem,“ she simply said, waking the bird up. That was the spell what people casted when there was used Petrificus Totalus.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Archangel awoke due to the Finite spell cast by Miseria, and seemed to spring to life. He flew up instantly away from Wilson and headed for the nearest window, still clutching the message for Jess Potter.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top