aftermath - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

aftermath - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

aftermath

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aftermath - Page 4 Empty Re: aftermath

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:05 pm

OOC: After luch? Oh god, it's 22:05 here T__T
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Lucy looked around the room. If they were going to be of any help they were going to need supplies. Lucy looked around and said "if we are going to help we might need so supplys since we do not know how hurt she is."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:25 am

(OOC: care if jack joins in? he could come in as some bird through a open window)
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:26 am

(i dont mind and i dont think anyone else would)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:34 am

((ok))

A Hawk flew in through the window it carried a small bag it dropped it onto the table next to the bed and paused in mid air turning into Jack He wore his Butler uniform He looked around the room "im looking for Khaat i have a urgent delivery to give her " he said.

Last edited by Jack Uhler on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 am

(khaat is not here its her eagle we are getting ready to go an find her)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:38 am

(meh ok ill edit)
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:45 am

Lucy looked at the window as a bird flew in the window droppingna bag and then turning into a man. Lucy was not sure who was but he said he was looking for khaat. Lucy looked at him and said "As you can see shes not here. Who are you" lucy was not sure if they could trust him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:48 am

"I am Jack Uhler I am a friend of Khaats" he said looking at her "I am also work with her...at her other job we shall put it" he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:57 am

LucY looked at him wondering what she should do. Lucy had no clue what to say. So much had happened over such a short period of time nothinv seemed to realy be real. Lucy lookd at him again not saying anything as she put more supplies in the bag
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top