aftermath - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

aftermath - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

aftermath

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: aftermath

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:02 am

Jack stared at her wondering "The package im giving her is blood she needs to take it to one of her patients if i don't get it to her theres a good chance her patient will go insane and die" he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:07 am

Lucy looked at him and said "well she just almost died and we are trying to find out where she went and where Jess Potter is" lucy did not look up as she spoke
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:18 am

"As far as i know Potter is not here" he said "why did you not stop her from leaving?" he asked.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:21 am

Lucy looked at him and said "well if we were here when she left she would be here. Read that " lucy said pointing to the note"

(( we are waitingfor adrian to post before we leave))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:32 am

OOC: my suggestion is that you stop waitiing for andrian and do what you feel is best. you could be waiting awhile before we get everyone together at the same time. just a thought. k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:52 am

Jack picked it up and read it "she didn't explain much" he said setting it down "Jess might know where she is..do you know where he is?" he asked.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:50 am

Lucy stood up. "we dont know where Jess is but we think Khaat is at her house behind honydukes" Lucy walked over to a bed looking to see that she had the right supplys in the bag.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:06 am

"well then we shouldn't waste anymore time i have a vial of vampire blood with me as well in case i was hurt in the process of delivering this human blood...it has extremely potent healing abilities" he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:40 am

Don't post too much, i'll get lost.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:57 am

Miseria jumped off the bed, looking at Jack. She looked at the blood pack and she had to admit - that was a good idea. Vampire blood has healing abilities and that should help Khaat if she's too much harmed. "Okay, but we should make a plan. Khaat was attacked by some great spell and I'm guessing that someone is watching students if they are trying to help her," she said. Although, she sounded silly, it was great posibility that someone was watching them, right now. Something had happened in this school and no one knows about it. Biting her piercing, she ran her white hand trough her blue hair:"What about if me and Lucy go first to the Honeydukes and then you and eeh... Adrian-" she remembered his name, although, they have never talked:"can teleport there?" she offered. No one would suspect two students going to the honeydukes. It was christmas time and a lot of students were going there.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top