aftermath - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

aftermath - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

aftermath

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aftermath - Page 7 Empty Re: aftermath

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:15 pm

''I am a professor here, you silly child. And yes, it is my problem what you are doing here and why you are taking that bird with you.'', Wilson said, blocking the way. He looked at Miseria with a sharp look. ''Now, the answers, miss'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Miseria gave him a close look and smirked coldly:“Right now I don't care who or what you are, professor,“ she said simply. That was actually true. She didn't even care if he was her own father. She had a little mission here, that's why she was rushing. “Make me!“ she offered, laughing quietly. There was no way that she will answer him.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:23 pm

(Be my guest, Wilson. Have you kept up w/ where khaat went, etc? you won't mind i continue to godmod my eagle, right?)
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:29 pm

(An eagle, so that is what it is. I know you went outside, not exactly where, you could point me in, though. Regarding your eagle, go ahead, but just don't poke Wilson's eyes out XD)

''Make you? Oh, that would be highly inadequate of me. I will not make you answer anything, but I will, in return, let you stay here until you answer. I think it is a good counter-offer.'', Wilson replied to Misera, guarding the way even more.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:32 pm

part of your cruciatus curse remained, despite shacklebolts efforts. so she left. for the full skinny, read all the really long posts under khaat's house in hogsmeade. you realize, she thinks youre a traitor, right? archangel is there w/ a scroll in his talons, trying to find jess potter. does that update you?)
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:37 pm

OOC: Sorry guys who can't post right away . Mad

She sighed quietly and looked around. This means that she had to escape. Stupid man! She was also stupid. God, why did she listen this voice in her head and come here?! “I won't do both of those,“ she said, still looking around. Wondering if this eagle could carry her, she could broke the window and both of them could fly out. But what would happen to the others? Looking back at him, she smiled widely:“But if you want it your way, then OK,“ she said, steping closer to him. Muggle way was right best way to escape. “Out of my way!“ she shouted and pushed him away with all her strenght. That was probobally good enough to kick him out of the trail. Sighing in disbelief – did she just push the teacher? - she jumped away and waved at the eagle:“come birdy,“ she said and started running again. Man, even those doors what looked so close were far now.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:44 pm

(Archangel flies ahead of Miseria)
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:25 pm

(Who says I am not a traitor... although, has Kingsley said anything to you? I presume your bird can be ''attacked'', not killed, without your permission?)

Wilson was pushed and he saw the girl running away. ''Why do they always have to fight?'', he asked himself in his mind. He took his wand out and put a spell on the door so that they would not open for the others. He then aimed at the bird. ''Petrificus Totalus'', he fired the spell at the bird, knowing that Misera would not know where to go without it.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:30 pm

(Kingsley hasn't talked to me at all. I just have my own thoughts, that's all. And yes, you can attack my bird, just please don't kill him. so--you were reading the chatbox after all! lol)

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Miseria sighed angrily and took her wand when she heard that he got up. She knew that it would happen! She knew! “Impedimenta!“ she shouted back, trying to block the spell. She needed this eagle to get to Khaat and when it's frozed, how could she use it? Yes, there was a spell – Finite Incantatem would work on it.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top