aftermath - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

aftermath - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

aftermath

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aftermath - Page 6 Empty Re: aftermath

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:40 am

Everything happened so fast and Andrian had lost track of what was going on as everyone spoke at once. Archangel and Jack's arrival had caught him off guard. He completely ignored them and started turning his head to Misera as she spoke to them. "Only the headmaster have the power to apparate out of the school," he told her.

[Sorry it so bad, had to put something]
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:45 pm

When Adrian spoke, Miseria had to raise her eyebrows. He was quite quiet before Jack has arrived but that has good when he replied to her little plan. She looked at him, trying to look confident. It wasn't really easy to think out some good plan. "But you don't have to teleport in school, Adrian. It's good enough if you just appeariate somewhere out school... I don't know, maybe at the entrance of the Hogsmeade or something," she said. Both of them were old enough and probobally no one would even be interested where would like Jack and Adrian go. But then she shrugged. It may give attention to them as well. Lucy and Miseria could pass trough because they were students and what they could do? Nothing. "Or you can just walk to the Hogsmeade and make a face like you are meeting old friends or just came there for some butterbeer," she added. Yeah, she didn't have any ideas but that was better than nothing.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:46 pm

"There is a powerful enchantment that prevent anyone to apparate inside or outside of Hogwarts," said Andrian. Only the headmaster, had access and the power to apparate in and out of Hogwart, which annoyed him. It would've been nice for anyone to have access and power to apparate in and out of Hogwart; but he knew it was for protection - to prevent death eaters from spying so he couldn't blame them. "Sounds like a plan!" he said, smiling warmly at her and grabbed his wand from the table and pocketed into the pocket on his side.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Miseria nodded. She got it now, although, she had to admit – it would be better if people could appeariate at school and out of it. But she had the same though as Adrian – the death eaters could come here at free will. But since she hasn't seen headmaster lately, it was maybe something about him. She didn't even know what happened to her so what else she could know. Probobally nothing.
But when Adrian agreed with her plan, she smiled at him back, only she turned her face at Lucy and Jack who have been silent few minutes. “I think that we should start going, however...“ she sighed again – Jess Potter had to find his own way to Khaat. They were in a hurry. “We should do something about Potter. Will someone find him or you two will try to send him the message?“ she asked. The owl wasn't fast enough so they had to figure out something what was faster and what would deliver message right away to him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Archangel became aggitated at their delay. He furled his feathers, squawking at them. Then he snatched up the scroll again. He had a mission. They were not Jess Potter, and they didn't appear to him to be helpful. He took the scroll and soared high in the air with it. He had to go find Jess Potter, wherever he was.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:51 pm

OOC: You said for me that "try it" and i'm doing it Smile

Miseria scowled when this angel who's attendancy she had already forgot. And when it grabbed letter and flew higher, she rolled her eyes and looked at the door and only after that at all of them. “We must hurry. Probobally Khaat is waiting for us and we are just sitting here,“ she said, pushing her blue hair aside form her face. This situation controlling thing wasn't really the thing she loved to use, but no one was trying to be active right now. They just had to hurry.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:54 pm

Archangel saw the girl move, and he got excited. He circled her to get her attention and then started to fly towards the stairs, to try to get her to follow, calling to her with his distinctive cry. If he could get somebody going, he could finish his mission to find Jess Potter.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:02 pm

Miseria looked up at this Archangel and then at the others. “I think it wants me to follow it,“ she said scowling. Already that this thing was “singing“ on the top of her head made her head ache. “Okay, i'll met you at Khaat's house,“ she said. She was sure that she'll find it. How hard could it be? “Alright Archangel, show me where you want me to follow,“ she said, starting running out of the Hospital wing.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:03 pm

(I hope you do not mind, but since I am the one that brought Khaat here and the one who helped Vincent to arrest Kingsley... I could take part in this... if you do not want me here, I shall delete my post)

Wilson was walking through the halls, wanting to clear his mind after what had happened. Although he was mentally a phantom, his tall stature and his walk did not reveal his inner struggle. Suddenly, while walking, he heard noises. He grabbed his wand, but then realized that the voiced were produced by students. He packed his wand and walked to see what was happening. He saw a bunch of students, most of them he did not know, and a bird, which he deduced was Khaat's. ''What are you doing here?'', he asked with a strict and cold tone. ''And where do you think you are going with that bird?'', he directed his question towards Miseria.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Miseria had to stop suddenly when she saw someone come in. Rolling her eyes, she looked at the bird and then again at him:“Is it Your problem why are we here and where I am going with it?“ she asked coldly, showing finally her Slytherinic side. Even though her heart pumped so hard, she was standing there, infront of him and scowling. That was odd enough that she started following some kind of bird of somekind of woman who she didn't even know. And the time when she spoke, was her tone colder than usually, but slight and loud enough so everyone could hear:“And could you step away, please? I don't want to waste my time on you, sir, she said, looking at him with minacious look.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top