Crush for Cosette - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crush for Cosette - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crush for Cosette

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crush for Cosette - Page 7 Empty Re: Crush for Cosette

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:41 am

"Well, besides movie screens, I don't really involve myself with muggles. But, the muggle phones are very interesting." Chris had the perfect question for Cosette. "Is there anything you wish you had not done, like play a prank on a teacher?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:50 am

"I'm not much of a prankster for one thing." Cosette smirked. "I guess I regret not meeting more people in first year, you know? I hardly know anyone in my own year, for one thing.." She sighed, frowning at her feet. "Anyway, how'd you meet your best friend?"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:01 am

[[OOC: I have to go now. Bedtime. Sad]]

"Well, I ran into him at Hogsmeade. Litterally ran into him." Chris thought that the things that he was learning about Cosette were very interesting. They had more in comman than he realized. "Do you collect anything?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:06 am

((OOC: Lol, np. Night!))

Cosette blushed furiously. "Actually, yes." She answered, not looking at him, and twirling a lock of hair around her finger. "I collect those muggle beanie babies." She refused to look at him, figuring he was laughing, or at least smirking at her, like most people would. "They're kinda cute." She added last minute. "So, have you ever been away from home by yourself, other than at school?"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:32 pm

When Cosette did not look at him. Maybe something was wrong. He realized she probably figured that he would be laughing. Well, he collected something to. He collected muggle webkinz, something you could play with on something called a computer. "Well, I did go to my grandparents house by myself, I had to go on a plane. Let's see... this is the last question. This may sound silly, but have you ever been on a porch and looked up at the stars, remarking how beautiful they were?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:47 am

Cosette was taken aback by his question. Not many guys would ask things like that, and she knew it. Her best friend, CJ, was rather silly, and sometimes pretended he was a total romantic and all, but this boy seemed serious. Chris, a Fifth Year Slytherin. Who'd have guessed? "Actually, I haven't." She was shocked by her own answer. "I mean, I usually watch the sky during the day, but at night I mostly watch heat lightning in the summer, and where I live, there aren't many stars to see.."
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:26 pm

Chris understood what Cosette said. He had only ever seen the stars once in his whole life, when he'd traveld to his grandma's place. Where he lived, it rarely stormed, but it was always cloudy. "Well, what should we do now? We asked each other twenty questions, which I thought was very interesting, but now what????"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:22 pm

"No idea." Cosette laughed. "I hadn't been keeping track, to be honest!" She looked over at him, wondering if he would think that was odd. "What do you want to do?" She felt as though she was quoting some muggle television show or something, but shrugged it off in her mind, and waited for a reply.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:53 pm

"Well, we can grab some dessert, or I can grab my broom and we can take a fly in the sky?." Chris had brought his wand, just in case anything happend. He had left without his wand once, and got beaten up by some muggle boys. The next time he met them, he cursd one, and the rest ran away, never to be seen again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:06 pm

"Oh.. I'm.. I'm not very partial to flying.." Cosette frowned at the ground, embarrassed at her fear of heights. "You play Quidditch then?" She asked, hoping to change the subject.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top