Crush for Cosette
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crush for Cosette Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crush for Cosette

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crush for Cosette Empty Crush for Cosette

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:27 am

Chris came out of Madame Malkins with a new set of robes. His old pair had been torn apart by his dog, Indian. He was surprised how tired he was. Who knew getting measured for robes would take so long. He sat down on the nearest bench, next to a girl. He thought she was pretty cute, so he plucked up the courage to talk to her. "Um... Hey I'm Chris." He even managed a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Crush for Cosette Empty Re: Crush for Cosette

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:20 am

Cosette had been walking down the middle of Diagon Alley, when she decided to sit down on a nearby bench, and pull out her newest book. She sat, but before she could take her book down, a boy who looked her age sat down next to her, seeming very tired.
"Um, hey, I'm Chris." He said, smiling a bit.
"Hi." She replied awkwardly. She wasn't very good around boys, and was rather shy in general. But, if he was being friendly, she figured there was no reason not to do the same. "I'm Cosette. Fifth Year Hufflepuff." She stuck her hand out. "I assume you're at Hogwarts?" She was usually quite good at telling peoples ages.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:42 am

"Yeah, I'm a fifth year Slytherin. Nice to meet you." Chris shook her hand. He knew that Slytherins had a bad reputation, and she might hold that against him. Not to mention he was a Death Eater. Maybe he would leave that part out." Hey, have you ever been to The Leaky Cauldron?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:53 am

A Slytherin? He seemed to be hiding something else, which made him a very curious character indeed. She loved to analyze people. Especially people just sitting across the way or walking past her, imagining what their life is like, why they dress/walk/talk like they do from past experiences she made up in her head.
"Hey, have you ever been to The Leaky Cauldron?" Chris asked.
"Of course! I'm a pure-blood, aren't I? I've been loads of times." Cosette laughed.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Chris laughed along with her. "Well, you can never tell. Umm.. Would you like to go? To the Leaky Cauldron, I mean." Chris sort of hoped she would say yes. It would be nice to go with someone other than his parents for a change.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:12 pm

She realized that she probably shouldn't have pointed out that she was pure-blood, but was pleased he didn't seem taken aback or annoyed by her yet.
"Um, sure. That sounds good. I'm a bit thirsty, myself." Cosette replied, smiling.

((OOC: On this site, do ya'll change topics for each place you go to? or just post in the same topic?))
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:21 pm

[[OOC: No, same topic, even if you go somewhere else.]]

"Great. How should we get there? Floo? Apparation? And this may seem a little wierd, but smoke form?" Chris did not really care which one she picked. Apparition was uncomfortable, Floo is dirty, and smoke form takes a little while longer to get to the Leaky Cauldron.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:08 pm

"We could walk, you know." Cosette added an option. "The others are quite fast, whereas if we walk, we can just talk on the way."
She waited for him to consider this, hoping he wouldn't find it quite odd. She knew Wizards usually liked quicker travel. Most people did, these days.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:42 pm

"Sure. I don't mind lets go!" Chris stood up and held out his hand. "Come on, we don't have all day!"He looked at the time, 1:39. A little late, but just a little, not too late.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:45 pm

Cosette blushed as he held his hand out, seeming rather impatient. She took his hand, assuming it was to help her up.
"Um, alright then." She answered nervously. Perhaps he had a reason for being rushed. Or, he was like most people, and couldn't just walk somewhere without feeling late for nothing. "Is there some deadline you have to meet? I mean.." She paused, finding the right words, before they set off. "Do you have some place you have to be later?"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top