Crush for Cosette - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crush for Cosette - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crush for Cosette

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crush for Cosette - Page 2 Empty Re: Crush for Cosette

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:15 pm

"No. I just like to move. It makes me feel energetic." They walked in silence for a couple of minutes. "Hey, do you have a dog? Or some kind of pet? If you do, ands its a dog, he can have a playdate with my dog. And we can hang out." Chris waited for an answer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:54 am

"Actually, I do." Cosette smiled brightly. "You see, I'm actually very allergic to dogs, so I have to get ones with hair, instead of fur. But if a dog does have fur, I just can't hang around it for long periods of time. I mean, if the two dogs were off playing, I'd be fine." She shrugged. "Mine is a Miniature Schnauzer. His name is Link." She looked over at him, awaiting a reaction to the name. Then, changing her mind, she hurriedly continued. "My friend named him a year ago, when I got him. Her name's Abbey Dawn - her dad works at the Ministry, maybe you know him? I don't know. Anyway, what's your dog like?"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 pm

"Well, he's a black labradoodle. You know, half lab, half poodle. It's a mixed breed. Unfortunetaly, he likes to chew clothing, so don't let him in your bedroom. And his name is Indian." Chris had gotton Indian when he was 7, and had loved him ever since.

"Hey, I think we're here." The sign that said The Leaky Cauldron was creaking eerily in the breeze.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:10 pm

"Well, that's not daunting at all." Cosette rolled her eyes, but paused nonetheless, not exactly wanting to enter. "That's a nice name, by the way." She said, referring to the dog.

She looked up at the sign again, as the wind blew it a bit, then at the door. "Well, I guess we should go, hmm?" She asked, not wanting to go in first. What kind of wimp was she that she couldn't enter the building because of wind and a sign?
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:17 pm

"Sure!" Chris opend the door, and walked in. He looked around. It was not very crowded, but he still felt a little uncomfortable. He always had been around 2 people or less. "Well, come on Cosette. Let's eat!" He held open the door for her.

Last edited by Chris Lysander on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:30 pm

"Thanks." She said to him, as he held the door open for her. "Sounds good."
She led the way to a table, and picked up a menu. Honestly, she hadn't really eaten there much, but rather, she had met people there, had something to drink, and gone to Diagon Alley.
"What looks good?" She questioned.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Chris walked to a table with Cosette, and sat down. She asked what looked good, so he studied the menu. "Well, there is the plain Ham sandwich, but there's also the Wizard Soup, which I heard got really good feedback." Right when Chris put the menu down, a waiter came over and asked what they wanted. "I'll have the wizard soup with some water. Cosette?".

Last edited by Chris Lysander on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:55 pm

"Um, I'll try that also." She shrugged, unsure what she would like. She generally liked sandwiches, but she was afraid it would be too much, so she went with whatever Chris suggested. "So, what classes are you planning on taking?"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:59 pm

"Well, since I'm a fifth year, I can take whatever I wan. So, I chose Defence Against the Dark arts, Potions, Charms and Transfiguration." Chris had not really wanted to take Transfiguration, but his Mom said that, or Muggle Studies. And learning about muggles was the last thing he wanted to do. "What about you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:50 pm

He seemed like he didn't like some of the classes he had to take. Cosette rattled off her classes: Potions, DADA, Charms, Muggle Studies, History of Magic, and Transfiguration. She was a bit wary of how he was taking fewer classes than her. Perhaps he knew something she didn't? "I just hope I can get all of my work done, you know?"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top