Crush for Cosette - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crush for Cosette - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crush for Cosette

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crush for Cosette - Page 4 Empty Re: Crush for Cosette

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:19 am

"Well, we can go back, or we can just take a stroll around London. I don't know about you but I'd like to take a stroll." Chris waited for Cosette to answer. She would probably say stroll, but you never know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:23 am

"A stroll sounds brilliant." She replied, smiling. She was planning on suggesting going and seeing the Muggle sights and stores, which is why she'd asked about Muggles, but he seemed to want to stay away from them, so she didn't say anything. "Let's go, shall we?" She laughed.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Again, when Cosette laughed, Chris loved every second of it. He went outside, and looked at the places they could go. They could take a walk in the park, they could look around at the shops, they could just walk and talk, but it was up to Cosette. He did not really care, he just wanted to be with her. "Cosette? Which do you prefer: the walk and talk, the window shop, or the park?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:27 pm

"Hmm.." Cosette said thoughtfully, honestly not sure. "I don't know. They all have advantages, you know? I mean, Window shopping is fun, but it makes you a bit upset that you don't actually get to buy the things in the windows." She laughed again. "Then again, the walk and talk can be done within a park, can't it? And parks are rather like courtyards, only larger. And I've spent most of my time there as a young girl - my courtyard, I mean." She shrugged, not sure what he was asking, other than which she liked better.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:33 pm

"Well, I guess we could do the walk and talk in the park, but that depends on what you say." Chris looked over at the park. It did kind of look like a courtyard. "Cosette, I think we should walk and talk in the park. But tthats only if you want to. We can window shop if you want."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:41 pm

"No, that's fine." She laughed. She really disliked Window Shopping, but she hadn't wanted to say it outright, and insult him. "The park sounds perfect."
She led the way onto the walkway that trailed through the park, staring up at the canopy of trees above them, some with birds on their branches. "So, what should we talk about?" She asked, still looking up.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:45 pm

"Well, there is always the subject of dogs, but then there There are the subjects of more random things like favorite ice-cream flavors or least favorite candies. All different types of topics. Anything you would like!" Chris stopped talking for a moment, smelling the fresh air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:53 pm

"We could play twenty questions." Cosette suggested. She always suggested that game when she didn't really know someone too well. "I mean, most Wizards don't know that game, but it's pretty fun." She shrugged.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:02 pm

"Oh yeah! That game where somebody thinks of an object and the opponent has twenty questions to guess what it is. I've played that game before with my mom. She always wins. Do you want to go first?" Chris never liked going first on any game. Plus, he did not have an object in mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:29 pm

"Haha, no, silly. Just questions about each other. That is a game, though, you're right. But it's easier for a super-computer like Mr. Q. What I meant was when you just ask questions about each other, anything you want, and the other person has to answer it." Cosette laughed.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top