Crush for Cosette - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crush for Cosette - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crush for Cosette

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crush for Cosette - Page 5 Empty Re: Crush for Cosette

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:18 pm

"Oh. Oopsies. Sorry. But that game is awsome to. Who should go first, me or you?" Chris was really emmbarased. He'd gottton a game she liked wrong! He felt like hitting himself, but that would be rude infront of Cosette.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:43 am

"No worries. It's not the actual game, but this one is fun either way." Cosette laughed. "I'll ask first." She grinned, curious about what she should start off with. She decided to go with something simple. "What's your birthday?"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:48 am

"My Birthday? Hmmm... Auguest 14." Chris thought of another question for Cosette. "Well, doy you have any allergies?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:35 pm

"Actually, I have quite a few." Cosette frowned darkly. "Evil Allergies. I'm allergic to any animals with Fur, egg whites - except like in quiche and such, when they're baked. Um, Pollen - especially from pecan trees and those kinds.. There are some I can't really remember." She shrugged. There really were quite a lot of them. "Okay, my turn. What is your favorite book?" She grinned at this question. Maybe they had that in common?
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Chris hadn't really thought about the quallity of the books he read. He'd never thought that what he was reading was good, just that it was a book, and he was reading it. "Hmmmm. I'm going to have to say My Side of the Mountain. It's a great book! Now, the question for you... Have you ever been to America?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:10 am

"I've never heard of that book." Cosette put in there, before answering his question. "I'll have to check it out. Anyway, yes, I've been lots of places, really. All over Europe, and mostly in Texas and Florida in America, where my relatives live." She answered. "So, my turn!" As she thought of a question, she looked up again, and saw a few birds in the trees, and grinned. Without looking at him, but still staring at the birds, she asked, "What's your favorite animal?" The sun was shining through the trees on her face, and she smiled, closing her eyes momentarily. She loved being outside more than most people did.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:15 am

Chris barely heard Cosette ask the question. She looked so beautiful with her eyes closed, her head turned, and the sun in just the right position behind her... "Hmmm? My favorite animal? I'm going to have to say the snow leopard. I mean, they're so graceful, and so rare but beautiful to set eyes on... Just like you." Oops. Chris did not mean to say that out loud! It had just sort of, slipped out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:29 am

Cosette blushed, and looked at her feet, but smiled. "Um, thanks." She laughed. Then, she was planning on answering his question, when she realized that he hadn't asked one. "Um." She cleared her throat, ran a hand through her hair, and glanced at him again. "It's your turn."
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Chris never thought that the day would come when he was lost for words. But he was. "Umm... Do you have any siblings?" Chris blushed. He did not know why he blushed, but he did anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:17 pm

"Yes, actually." Cosette nodded, pretending as though she hadn't seen him look so flustered. "I have a sister. She's coming to Hogwarts next year." She added. "Her name's Caroline."
She glanced over, realized it was her turn, and jumped a bit, but asked her question. She was generally good at thinking of questions rather quickly, that way they didn't think she had forgotten what she was doing. "Alright, so did you choose your house, or did the hat choose it for you?"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top