Crush for Cosette - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crush for Cosette - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crush for Cosette

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crush for Cosette - Page 6 Empty Re: Crush for Cosette

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Chris froze. The Hat? He tried not to remember when he was sorted. The Hat had insulted him, and Chris had insulted in his mind back. The Hat had said that he would never belong in any other house but Slytherin. So, Slytherin it was. "The Hat chose my house. I had no say in it." Chris said this with gritted teeth. "Well, have you ever been face to face with a werewolf or a vampire?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:31 pm

He seemed rather tense, so Cosette regretted asking that question. "I've never seen one, so, that would be a no." She said, avoiding looking at him. "Um.." She paused, not wanting to ask the wrong question again. "Um, what's your favorite place in the world?" She knew hers without even thinking about it.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:31 am

"Hmm... My favorite place in the world. This may sound cheesy to you, but home is my favorite." Chris blushed again. She probably excpected him to say something like Spain or England.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:34 am

"No, it's not silly. Not even Cheesy." Cosette smiled. "Mine used to be, but since I visited Austria, I changed my mind." She grinned. "I've never seen anything so amazingly beautiful." She whispered, gazing off, remembering. "Nor have I been anywhere with such amazing rides. Sommerrodelbahns for example." She shook her head a bit, and glanced at him again. "Your turn, isnt it?"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:42 am

"Oh, right. Sorry. How many pets have you had? Besides Link, I mean." Chris did not have any pets besides Indian. His mom had said no until she could not take Chris's begging. So, she bought him Indian.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:49 am

"None, actually." Cosette replied. "He's really more like Mum's dog and all, but still. She's decided she can't handle more than one." She laughed. "Alright, my turn! Have you ever been to the movies?"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:59 am

"I have. More times than I can count." This time, Chris was not going to forget to ask the question. "Hmmm... Have you ever been to a Book Fair?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:01 am

"Of course!" Cosette grinned, bouncing a bit as she walked. "I love them! I mean, I read almost all the time, so yeah, of course." She laughed. "My turn! If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:20 am

"I would like to be in Washington D.C, America to be exact." Chris had heard that America's leader lived there. "If you had a time machine, what emmbarrasing moment would you change in your past?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 am

"Oh gosh." She blinked deliberately, not really sure. "I don't really get embarrassed easily." She shrugged. "Oh! I've got one. One time, this Muggle caught me performing magic. Of course, this was before I was accepted, knew what I was, etc. My parents had thought I was a squib, as I was late getting the ability, you know." She glanced over at him, but continued. "Anyway, the boy was rather odd, honestly. So, he looks through a fence, and sees me doing whatever it was I did. I can't even remember. And he laughed at me, so I got pretty upset, and ended up crying." She blushed furiously. "I think I just made a new most embarrassing moment. Just saying." She laughed, and realized it was her turn again. "What's your favorite Muggle item?" He had been to the movies, so perhaps he wasn't objecting to the objects, as much as the people he seemed to dislike extremely.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top