Crush for Cosette - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crush for Cosette - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crush for Cosette

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crush for Cosette - Page 3 Empty Re: Crush for Cosette

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:03 pm

"Yeah. Thats why I took fewer classes than most. If I take six, I'm most likely going to fail a class. It's just, I'm ok at classes, I'm just not a A+ Student." He looked sheepishly at her. He was never really proud of his grades. They had always been just above passing level. He really tried, he just never achieved his goal. "So, are you an average, poor, or great student?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:52 pm

"Well, I can't say I'm as smart of a Ravenclaw, but I read enough that I could practically be one." Cosette laughed. "I get good grades, but that's just because I take notes and try hard, not because I'm smarter than most people." She shrugged. "But, my theory is: If you have bad grades, it won't matter when you get out into the real world. I mean, I try because I want people to think a lot of me and recommend me and all. But still, I don't think Grades are what matter when it comes to jobs. Just to college."
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Chris laughed along with Cosette. Her laugh was so pure and flowing, he loved hearing the sound of it. Just then, the waiter came up with the soup, steaming hot. He placed the bowls down and then the water. The soup looked delicious. "Well, Bon appetite!" Chris picked up the spoon, and dug in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:18 pm

He seemed to enjoy the soup, so Cosette picked up her spoon and felt rather like Belle in that Muggle movie, Beauty and the Beast, when Belle was eating as though she was afraid to look bad in front of him. Or, even if that wasn't what Belle felt like, that's what Cosette was feeling. She took a sip of it, and her eyes widened. "Oh my." She laughed. "This is good!"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:07 am

Chris was halfway through his soup when Cosette tried hers. He nodded when she said it was good. But it was a little hot, and his mouth was now on fire. He took his water and drank three gulps. He was about to drink a fourth when he realized that he was being a pig. He quickly picked up his napkin, and wiped his mouth. He picked up his spoon, and instead of shoveling in the soup, he took small spoonfuls, and did not rush.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:10 am

((OOC: xD Deja Vu.))

Cosette noticed that he had slowed down considerably, and figured it was because of the temperature of the soup. It was scalding hot, but still very good. After a while, Cosette swallowed once more, and wiped her mouth with her napkin, before beginning to speak. "So, what do you know of the Muggle World?"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:35 am

"All I know is that they are very clumsy folk. I know this because when I was born, a muggle nurse dropped me. She was fired of course, because to drop a baby is not a good thing to do in a hospital. Chris thought that muggles should be aware of the wizard world, and slaves to wizards, but only wizards who want muggles. Of course, Chris did not want a muggle slave. He absolutely hated muggles. "Hey, do you want a little dessert?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:11 am

"They dropped you?" Cosette gasped, eyes wide in shock. "That's horrible. At least she was fired."
This boy obviously did not like Muggles one bit. His expression led her to believe he was the type who thought Muggles were no good, and needed to be kept as they were, not allowing them to become anything more, like the could, perhaps. The type who avoided Muggles like the plague, for lack of a better description.
"Hey, do you want a little dessert?" He asked, causing her to almost jump a bit.
"Um, no, I'm rather full." Cosette replied, looking over at the dessert menu. It really did look quite good, but she couldn't eat another bite.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:13 am

"Great, because if you said yes, I probably would have exploded because it would have been impolite to ask you if you wanted dessert, and then not have any." Chris got up, and paid the waiter. He then went up to Cosette, slid her chair out, and said "After you my lady."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:15 am

"I wouldn't have minded." Cosette shrugged when he explained about dessert. "I mean, I don't like eating in front of people, either, though." She laughed.
Chris pulled Cosette's chair out a bit, so she could stand, and she blushed, thanking him. "Now what?" She questioned.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top