Suggestions - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Suggestions - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Suggestions

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions - Page 3 Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Well, what about if your a vampire and am i alright with my post or do i have to change.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Hey guys!
Thomas, yes, I've seen a fair bit of that going around >.<. I've asked some people about slagging Voldemort off already. His name shouldn't be used at all! People are supposed to be scared of it! Plus there was a taboo before that battle, but meh.
Nick, yeah, I see your point & a duelling system would be good. We'd just have to figure out how to do it so that duels didn't take forever and it wasn't too complicated. We are discussing it though and will try to figure something out. Thanks for bringing it up.

Anymore suggestions, anyone?

Suggestions - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:38 am

Eh....It's just that I see a lot of half breeds running around, particularly half veela. Sometimes that kinda gets on my nerves. I know you guys have restricted it but...gah, this is useless. I'm just venting my anger. It seems to me that you would be able to make your character plenty attractive without making them half veela...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:26 am

Well I usually didn't accept many veelas/ vampires or werewolves. But I was gone for a month and now this place is crawling with them =/
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:00 am

I have an Idea! Just popped into my head right now. How about a create a spell thread or something. Very Happy that would be sooooooooo coooooooool

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:13 am

That would help soooo, much Matt! Then I wouldn't have to go to the HP Lexicon every time I need to look up a spell! Smile
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:18 am

Matt Lestrange wrote:I have an Idea! Just popped into my head right now. How about a create a spell thread or something. Very Happy that would be sooooooooo coooooooool

we had this but the spells started to get overpowered yes even i made a couple overpowerd spells like my portal one while fun to use was extremely overpowerd.

My suggestion is mabey the vampire could make up a head vampire that kind aanswers to the ministry and helps keep the vamps in check i mean we seem to be spreading more people

my next suggestion is lock the half breed selection we have to many.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:21 am

I also have an idea that coincides with Ne'os' idea. We do it on the site I run and so far its had pretty good outcome. A vampire education class for the vampire students...It basically teaches them how to control their vampire abilities and live amongst mortals and hunter laws and ethics.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:23 am

yah id teach that with Zack or Ne'os or i could make another Char cause i would want to teach that class Razz
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top