Suggestions
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Suggestions Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Suggestions

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:45 pm

We all know that PA isn't perfect.
Any suggestions you have for the site can be posted in these threads.
Note: This is not a place to complain about individual members.

Suggestions Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestion (ATTEN!!! Admins)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Here I go again. I know, lol.

I was just in the Hall of Paintings. I see that its kinda cluttered with both requests and posts showing work. Since the site has been reorganized so wonderfully, I think this should be orgainzed a little better.

My suggestions is that we add, I think its called a folder or something like that. Add one that will contian People's artwork and another one that will contain request. IMO it will help organize it a little. Also we should have something like a pickup thread for siggies.

Actually here is another suggestion, it just hit me as I was typing.

In the folder that would hold the artists work, why not set up their own folder. Then if someone wants to request something from someone is specific they can go to that person request thread. Each artist would need a gallery, pickup and request section. If you did that you could have a mass request folder.

I hope I didnt confuse anyone. Just let me know what you think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:55 pm

*merged into suggestions thread*

Ok, I understand you. I think. By the way, they're called sub-forums.
I think that we will create one for requests and one for shops, but not for individual galleries. That would just get waaay too complicated.
Thanks for the suggestion Zoe, will do that tomorrow probably.

Suggestions Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:59 pm

It could end up being like that. As I got thinking about it I realized the problem that comes about when a person goes to posting one and others post comments on it. THen the person who requested it cant find it. Maybe the artist can then post it in the mailbox of the requestee.

Just trying to help, you know me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:27 pm

OOC Jemzy I know I should have posted this at admin's place,but it just came to my mind.

Your floors idea is great although there are some unused sub-forums.We could leave classes and more visited sections,but remove somes like Moarning Mirthie's bathroom,We have Study Room AND Libary which is a bit over reacting as on Hogwarts everyone actually study in libary.Also sub-forums trophy room,Owlery and staff are not so used.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Some of those are being used. I know I have posted in a few and no one posts back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Topic can stay,but some of those sections have only 3 or less people posting at tham.
And I am certainly sure we don't need a Libary + Studying Hall because at books everyone study at LIBARY!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:20 pm

I kinda agree about the library. Even though a lot of schools do have both. Some librarys dont allow snacks and hours of studying need snacks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Well we need to get rid of as many subforums as possible.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Why is that? It keeps things from getting jumbled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top