Helping a New Kid out... - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Helping a New Kid out... - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Helping a New Kid out...

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helping a New Kid out... - Page 5 Empty Re: Helping a New Kid out...

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Sarah laughed. " i am from the U.S.A but i moved to England when I got accepted whe I was 11 years old. I am from London, but i still my american accent. " She said laughing and nudged him gently. " tell me about yourself." She said giggling.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:48 pm

"Exactly the same as you," he said smiling still "I was born in the USA and was ophaned around 5. My parents were mugged and I was sent to England after I was adopted by my new family." (He picked up a rock and threw it into the lake.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:56 pm

She looked at him shocked. ' wow. i am sorry. " She said gently. She rubbed his back gently the stopped and moved away from him. She looked down at her shoes. She dipped her finger in the water and swirled it, and tn sat down and started at it. He was cute, sweet, and nice to her, but taken. She felt bad.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:00 am

(Danny jerked his head to the direction of Sarah.) "Well it was long ago," he said sitting by her "but I have a new family. My adopted parents, Andrian, and Sophi..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:10 am

She gave him a sad smile. " Ya. You are lucky. My parents think i am strange an don't want anything to do with me. My sister said she can't even all me her sister." She said her voice going hard and ridged. She was hurt. She really was. She looked away from Danny. She clutched her knees and buried her head in them.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:12 am

(Danny looked at her with sad eyes. He put his arm around her shoulders in a friendly manor nothing romantic.) "I don't think that," he said softly "Andrian might though" he said smiling a bit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:21 am

Sarah removed Danny's arm from around. " Please don't. Yo are lucky. You are so lucky to have someone that loves you Danny, don't yo ever take that for grated" She said gently and looked down her hands. She felt bad. She didn't know what to say or do.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:23 am

Danny Thompson wrote:(Danny looked at her with sad eyes. He put his arm around her shoulders in a friendly manor nothing romantic.) "I don't think that," he said softly "Andrian might though" he said smiling a bit

Andrian listened and watched the whole convostation keeping quiet to himself; then he blinked his black tatooed eyes unbealived what she told her it was probably true but he learned his lesson, "I heard that!" he chuckled and playfully tackled him around the neck and ruffled his hair roughly and then let go laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:32 am

(Danny nodded at Sarah only doing that to try and cheer her up. He noticed that he was being tackled and pushed Andrian off. He laughed and then got up.) "Ok what the hell," he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:49 am

Andrian rolled his eyes and looked up at him with his black eye lined eyes;, "I heard what you said" he told him and then sighed returning to grabbing a piece of parchment and started to write another poem while reading one of his earlier work he made in the common room ignoring the pain on his wrist as he wrote on his parchment.

He wrote:

My Life:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top