Helping a New Kid out... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Helping a New Kid out... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Helping a New Kid out...

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helping a New Kid out... - Page 4 Empty Re: Helping a New Kid out...

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Sarah just looked at him and smiled. " I don't need your help. You hav a girlfriend, I know what. I don't want to her to mad at you. please just leave me alone. I make people unhappy. Just leave me alone." She said gently and looked down then over to Danny gently. She felt horrible
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:47 pm

"My girlfriend is the best," he said softly once more "I don't think she'll mind to let me have another friend that is a girl. Shes great and I could never betray her"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Sarah looked at him softly and sighed. " that great, but i am worried about me! Its me that will do something stupid!!" She said gently and looked away. She felt horrible. She clutched her knees tighter to her chest, and cried into them. She didn't want him tot touch her or anything.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:06 pm

(Danny frowned a bit and put his left arm over he shoulders trying to be friendly.) "Look don't worry about it," he said softly "worry about it when it comes to it"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Sarah looked at his arm. Her back stiffened and her body got tense. She was becoming very edgy, but for some reason this calmed her extremly down. "okay." She said gently. She started to relax. He relaxed her and she didn't know why. She just does. She looked him in the eyes and smiled. " For some reason you relax me" She told him gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm

(Danny smiled and looked at her.) "Well I am magic," he said laughing (he toke his arm away from her and stood up.) "You alright now?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:22 pm

She laughed and nodded. ' ya I am alright now." She said gently and got up. She looked at danny." Friends still?" She asked him gently, smiling her bright warm, pearl white smile.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:28 pm

"Yeah still friends," he smiled and gave her a light hug. (he turned to Andrian who was just staring blankly. He waved his hand in front of his face.) "Huh."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Sarah laughed gently. She ruffled Danny's hair. She laughed gently. She felt pretty happy now. She saw danny wave his hand in front o the other boys face. She giggled. She was shorted than Danny by far. she felt pretty good. She fixed her hair because danny messed it up.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:40 pm

(Danny laughed a bit and shook his head making his hair look messy again.) "So where were you from?" he asked calmly brushing grass of his pants
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top