Helping a New Kid out... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Helping a New Kid out... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Helping a New Kid out...

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helping a New Kid out... - Page 3 Empty Re: Helping a New Kid out...

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:39 pm

Sarah looked at Danny and then back to Andrian. " I can't get to know you. The truth is people scare me , they really do scare me. Thats why i don't want to talk to you, or get to know you. Guys scare me also. " She said gently and pulled away from them. She kept her head down. She had to leave.She just ha d too.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:41 pm

"Why?" he asked worried still "we never did anything to you at all. Is there something you want to tell us?" (He just wanted to figure this out cause he knew if someone didnt have friends in this place, they would be Slytherin bait.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Sarah looked at Danny. She looked down. " Danny, I wouldn't want you to get to know me or be y friend because. I don't like people, mostly guys!!!" She said gently to gently. She backed away from Danny. She knew he was taken. Both guys were. " Danny and Andrian, just pretend yu never met me and go back to our prefect little lives. I don't want your friendship because becoming friends with me is worthless. " She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:48 pm

"I don't believe that," he said softly "neither me nor Andrian. We are good people and I'm sure you are too. What is it with you and guys?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Sarah looked at Danny. " I am extermly scared out of them" She said gently. She was tried and going to cry. " Danny, just leave me alone, please' She said gently. " it would be for the best ' Se said wiping the tears from her pale face.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:04 pm

"Look," he said softly almost in a whisper backing off a bit "I just wanna help." (He noticed her face was starting to look like it was about to cry.) "Look...I'm your friend"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Sarah was shocked. She did want him as her friend, but she was cared. " I can't have you as my friend because guy always end up breaking my heart. I don't want to fall for someone i can't have. So you can't be my friend Danny, you just cant" She said gently. She felt horrible to say it but she meant it. Sarah sat on the ground and pulled her knees to her chest, and rested her face on them.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:13 pm

(Danny sat next to her and cupped his hands.) "Why do you think that?" he asked softly in a whisper "I could never break anyones heart. I could never break my girls heart and I can't break my...well friends that are girls heart."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Sarah moved away from Danny a bit. " Just leave Danny. Don't talk to me, look at me or try to make me feel better. Please." she said turning and looking into his eyes. She felt the tears coming on, again. She looked away from Danny and felt horrible. " Just leave me, its for th best" She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:25 pm

"I'm hard headed," he said softly once more with a smile that usually made people feel better "I can't leave now once this starts. I'm here to help and I will stay to help. Trust me on that"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top