Helping a New Kid out... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Helping a New Kid out... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Helping a New Kid out...

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helping a New Kid out... - Page 2 Empty Re: Helping a New Kid out...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:02 am

Andrian got up on his feet and handshaked him back then extended his hand out to the new girl he was ment to show around Hogwart later on;, "Hey this is Sarah Cain" he introduced him to her, his voice dull but calm then looked back at Sarah smiling a crooked smile at her, "And this is Danny Thompson" he added quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:08 am

Sarah looked at the Boy tat just came over. She was get extermly more nervous. She looked at Andrian. " i am Sarah Cain. " She said to the new guy. She sat down but far away from him, from them. She felt like she was going to throw up " I better go now. I see you to are freinds. I don't want to ruin anything." She said quickly getting up and clutching her notebook to her chest once more. "n-n-nice to m-m-m-met you." She said stuttering alot.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:11 am

Andrian frowned slightly at her and with a flash he was there standing in front of her with his arm extended out to stop her from going anywhere else; and then he put his arm down bitting his lips near his mouth piercing, "Please stay, i promise that everything will be fine" he allowed a smile spread across his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:24 am

(danny raised an eyebrow at her extreme shyness.) "YOu alright?" he asked worried and looked at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:25 am

Sarah knew better than to trust anyone or anything that people said. She knew it was not going to be ok. She looked at both guys, then down to her feet. ' No everything is not going to be fine 'She said harshly. She looked clutched her notebook to her chest harder. She was going to cry. She really was. She looked Andrian, then to danny. She knew these two were taken. She couldn't trust guys. she never could. Her heart was going to be broken time after time. " I have to go.." Sarah couldn't trust anyone at all. She wore her heart on her sleeve. sh really did. she quickly started to walk up. head extermly low. Tears streaming down her face. She hated being in people's life. Se hated it. She liked being alone. She couldn't trust anyone.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 am

Andrian rolled his eyes at her and then with a frigthening speed he was right beside her facing the other way and grabbed her by the arm gently and pulled her around gently flashing her a warm generous smile;, "Are you sure you want to leave I mean it not like your ruining people lives" he told her, in a voice that was almost calming and charmed -- as he could tell that she liked being alone more then being social like most other girls were.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:35 am

(danny went next to Sarah and grabbed her hand.) "Whats the matter with you?" he asked worried still "why do you keep on leaving?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:37 am

Andrian took a step away astounished that he had grabbed her hand but didn't pushed the matter forwards; looking at both of them and took off his cap and flicked his long hair out of the way but still covered his eyes and then looked back at her smiling that warm crooked dazzling smile of his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:38 am

Sarah looked at him in the eyes when her eyes. She was extermly sad and lonely, but she didnt want to let anyone in. she was scared of him. " Yes I want to leave. Please let go of me. Just pretend you never met me, and everything will be fine. yes I do ruin people lives' She said looked down at her feet. She was hurt, scared, and didn't feel good at all. She looked away from him She wore her heart on her sleeve. She tried not to get into peoples live. She always ruined lives. She pullled her hand out of dannys and her arm out of Andrian. She felt like crap. she just wanted to be alone. She didnt need friends. She waited to go to her room and cry.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:48 am

(Danny frowned and made his face into someting of confusion and anger.) "Okay," he said carefully "we dont think think you ruin our lives. We just met you. Just get to learn to know us"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top