Thank you... for helping me
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thank you... for helping me Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thank you... for helping me

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you... for helping me Empty Thank you... for helping me

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Sally groaned waking up, it looked a bit dark outside but she couldn't tell. She still had a slight headache but it wasn't as bad as it was before. She sat up looking around and saw Jake sleeping in a chair close to her bed. Sally sighed what happened earlier could have been avoided. She put her hand to her head moaning quietly as she lifted the blanket to look at her leg. Jake had done good it was nearly healed completely now. She looked at him again wondering if any teachers caught him taking her here.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Thank you... for helping me Empty Re: Thank you... for helping me

Post by Evander Yaxley Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:20 am

Jake heard something moving, and woke up quickly. He looked over at Sally's bed and sighed happily. She seemed okay now. I was an idiot... I don't care if she is a Slytherin... that fight was stupid.. and because of me she's in here.. he thought sadly. "Hey, Sally.. you okay?" he asked, still a little grogy from being asleep. He rubbed his eyes and yawned softly. He knew that fight was stupid, why did there have to be a house rivalry between Slytherin and Gryffindor? He thought it was all stupid. And why was it only Gryffindor and Slytherin? Why not Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw? He thought that was stupid too. The only bright side he saw was the fact that he didn't get caught coming into the castle with Sally by any teachers or any students who would snitch on him. He sighed again and smiled at Sally, completely awake now.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:25 am

Sally looked at Jake and smiled "Jake, Yeah I'm fine my head hurts a tad bit but other then that I am good." She said sighing "You did good on my leg to thank you." She nodded pulling the blanket back over her legs. "I'm sorry.... about earlier? That was stupid and unnecessary" She said lowering her head. If her friends heard that they would scowl her in an instant. But Jake was so nice and she liked him he would be a good friend she could tell. "I... probably shouldn't have reacted that way..." She sighed all the while keeping her head lowered.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:54 am

"I'm not healer or anything, but I guess it's good enough." he smiled. "I'm sorry, too. It was stupid and I didn't think things through. I let the rivalry between our houses get the best of me.." he said, looking down. He thought about what could have caused the rivalry, it had something to do with the 4 founders of Hogwarts but he didn't know exactly what. He sighed and shook him head. He didn't care about any house rivalry, he liked Sally, he wanted to be her friend, but he knew it would be almost impossible because of their houses. "Don't worry about how you acted, I shouldn't have acted the way I did either. And besides it's not like you hurt me." he stopped for a moment. "Like I hurt you.." he added quietly. Looking at the spot where the cut was, that was covered by the blanket.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:51 am

Sally nodded listening to him speak. She agreed with everything he said. "Thank you... for helping me Jake." She said laying back on the hospital bed. Today started out good and went from bad to worse and then to... ok. She sighed she wished to be his friend but with the rivalry with the houses that would be nearly impossible unless they were only friends outside of school... Maybe that would work seeing how the houses don't really carry out side of the school much. Well in certain.... well maybe not some students families did pride on the houses a lot. She sighed and looked at the ceiling.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Jake looked at Sally and nodded. "You don't need to thank me. Even if you are a Slytherin, I had to help. I can't leave anyone injured, it's not.. in my blood." he smiled. He wasn't lying, whether he liked or disliked someone, he always helped them. He wished this house rivalry never existed, then maybe Slytherins and Gryffindors could get along. He hated it all. He wanted to do something to stop it, he wanted to show everyone that the rivalry was stupid, he knew other students thought the same thing, but they were to scared to say anything about it.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Sally nodded sighing once more continuing to look up at the ceiling. If only he knew, she nearly gasped but stopped herself against it. She had completely forgotten about the followers. Oh if any of them would have seen her being carried off to the hospital wing by a Gryffindor she would never hear the end of it. Now she only hopped none of them came to the wing looking for her since the next day was when she was suppose to capture Trowa Macmillan. She hoped Jake didn't find out about that neither. He would probably hate her forever then, which would help her with her co-leader position with the followers but then she would probably lose a good friend. Within all this thinking she decided not to tell Jake about it. She looked at him "Are you tired?" She asked, she wasn't but she would think he was after carrying her all the way to the hospital wing.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Mon May 16, 2011 1:01 am

Jake sighed and looked out the nearest window, it must have been later than he thought. The sun was completely gone and the full moon was out, that immediately made him think of the werewolves that were running around everywhere. they were sure to go crazy and attack someone, even if they didn't mean it. He felt bad for whoever got in their way.

Still looking out the window, he answered Sally in a zoned out voice, "I'm fine, I have a lot of resistance so I'm good for another couple of hours maybe." he said, trying not to sound cocky or anything. He looked down at the trees and saw a shadow move from tree to tree. "They came out.." he said, now beginning to hope Mar and Callin were in the common room and not roaming around, looking for him.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon May 16, 2011 1:25 am

Sally watched him "Oh ok" She said nodding. "Who came out? Are you worring about your friends?" She asked being a bit nosy. She sighed and rubbed her head, it still hurt a little from earlier but it wasn't as bad as it was before. She started to wonder if Jake had men't that the werewolves had come out when he had said they came out. It would make a lot of sense if he had said men't that though.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Mon May 16, 2011 1:41 am

Finally breaking his gaze from outside, Jake turned his head and looked at Sally. "The werewolves." he said, plainly. "Yeah, I'm worried about them.. I don't know if they are in the common room or if they are outside looking for me or something. I don't know why But I have this weird feeling like something bad is going to happen but I don't know who it's going to happen to.." he said, the worry in his voice was clear.

He went back to looking outside the window and this time he saw more shadows, two of them. He couldn't tell who it was, but he noticed that one of them dropped something, from where he was it looked like a pendent of some sorts. A pendent that looked familiar, he'd seen it before but where?
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top