Always Giving A Helping Hand
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Always Giving A Helping Hand Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Always Giving A Helping Hand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Always Giving A Helping Hand Empty Always Giving A Helping Hand

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed May 22, 2013 10:31 am

Amelia always studied in the duelling arena now so the PA members could find her easily. She was always open for helping anyone the older students and the younger ones. She was their leader. Leading wasn’t just ordering around but adapting and compromising. She also understood some of the younger ones had confidence issues or didn’t like large groups, so she’d met them privately. She also understood that some of the older ones were very busy and could only do things when they could. Which she never had an issue with. She was busy herself.

She did feel like no one appreciated her though. Not once had anyone said thank you or apologize for being late or not showing up at all. She felt like she was being used over and over, again and again. It drove her batty sometimes. People wondered why she would escape sometimes. She loved leading the PA though. She was doing things her own way, she could see a slight improvement but maybe that’s just her.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Always Giving A Helping Hand Empty Re: Always Giving A Helping Hand

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed May 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Quelyn Werther, had missed the first meeting of PA, as she had been stuck unconscious in the hospital wing. So she had gone looking for the leader of the group. The eleven year old had been told she could be found in the dueling arena, and the one who had told her this was right, because in front of her. "A-amelia," she spoke quietly, "I-i'm sorry I-i wasn't t-there a-at the m-meeting. I w-was in the h-hospital w-wing. But, I would still like to learn." She spoke with a slight stutter though it wasn't as bad as it normally was. "C-could you p-please h-help me, and my friend?" she asked quietly
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Wed May 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Dakota Snowden had been hiding slightly behind Quelyn quietly as the younger girl spoke to Amelia. She was the only person Dakota really talk to aside from her brother, even though Nick had broken Quelyn's heart. "H-hi," She whispered quietly when Quelyn mentioned her, with a slight wave. She moved so she was even more hidden by the girl not wanting to be around people, they normally made fun of her. "I'm s-sorry w-we a-are b-bug-ging y-you." She said peeking around Quelyn at Amelia.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed May 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Amelia watched as a young girl approached her. If her memory served her right she was a first year Ravenclaw. She tried to keep tract of everyone in the PA. She knew who the first years were due to perfect duties were. She really did try her best to know everyone. But she still wasn’t great with names.

“That’s fine. As long as you’re feeling better. I’d delighted to do so,” said Amelia in a cheerful tone. She knew how scared she was upperclassmen as a first year. She wanted to make the girl fell welcomed. It was just her way of dealing with people. She smiled at the other girl.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Thu May 23, 2013 2:02 pm

"Yes I'm feeling much better," Quelyn said giving the girl a half smile. "And Thank you for doing this for me." She looked over her shoulder at Dakota, "Oh and I'm Quelyn, T-this is D-dakota, she's v-very shy, but she will get better around you. s-so will i." Quelyn didn't consider herself shy in the same since that Dakota was. She was scared, scared everyone would be like her father, scared the good would go away. Amelia seemed good to Quelyn, she had to be since she was the leader of PA.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Thu May 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Amelia just smiled. She had to remind herself not to get overly excited or loud. She needed to be calm and collective. She had to remind herself to try not to scare them away. She needed to get as many people to stay in the PA as possible. If she could teach them in the PA she could help make sure they stayed alive.

“So what can I help you with?” asked Amelia. She resorted her books. She pulled out the old books that her godfather had given her. She used that for reference when it came to the PA over her textbooks. Textbooks were boring, these notebooks were not.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top