Thank you... for helping me - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thank you... for helping me - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thank you... for helping me

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you... for helping me - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you... for helping me

Post by Sally Ruby Mon May 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Sally nodded and sat up groaning slightly. "Come on. Let's go look for them." She said standing out of the bed. She tried not to show Jake she was slightly in pain still. "Come on get up, if we don't search for them you'll never stop worrying about them" She said. She started to the door of the Hospital Wing slowly and before reaching it she turned around and looked at him again. "Well..?" Her Slytherin side of her being a bit pushy
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Mon May 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Jake watched her get up and he stared up as well. "Okay, I guess." he said. Maybe it would be good to look for them, just so he knew they were fine. "But, are you okay with going? I mean do feel well enough to go?" he asked her. He didn't want her to hurt or strain herself, just to look for his friends. He figured she was fine as he followed her toward the door of the Hospital Wing, seeing as she already made it to the door. She also didn't seem to be in much pain, but maybe she was and she was just trying to hide it.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon May 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Sally looked at Jake shaking her head, she would have to play better then that to make him think she wasn't in pain. "No no, I'm fine. Let's go eh" She said walking out of the Hospital Wing. "So, why do you think your friends will be out and about this late?" She asked being a bit nosy but she didn't care much, it was taking her mind off the throbbing pain in her leg. "Where do you think they would be out here to anyway?" She asked thinking of all the places they could look at.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Mon May 16, 2011 9:37 pm

"Alright, if you're sure.." he said, the suspicion clear in his voice as he walked out of the Hospital Wings after her. "I don't know why they would still be awake at this time, but it must have something to do with me, i bet. I'm never out of the common room this late. I think they might have gone looking for me, and with the werewloves out right now I don't want anything to happen to them." he said, shaking his head.

"I saw two shadows outside and one of them dropped something like a pendent, and I'm sure I've seen it before, and I think I know where I saw it.. We have to look outside for them." he said, his voice now full of worry. He had seen that pendent on Mar, she wore it everywhere. Now he knew that they were outside and in danger.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon May 16, 2011 11:58 pm

Sally clearly heard the suspicion in his voice as he said "Alright, If you're sure.." with this Sally cursed in her mind for not being convincing enough but Jake did seem to take the bait. "It's my fault probably, you would probably be in your common room by now chatting away with your friends if I hadn't raised my wand at you." Sally said suddenly feeling bad. "That was probably them, we should look there first" She said leading the way down the stairs and out the entrance hall. "So where did you see them?" She asked.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top