Make Me Post
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Make Me Post Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Make Me Post

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make Me Post Empty Make Me Post

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:16 am

Hey, so I'm backish. The best way to keep me posting is by getting me involved in fun plotting. So here's my charries and what they are doing. Suggest even the most outlandish. Presume please. Throw romantic interests at them. Give them death threats. Etc.

Make Me Post Tumblr_m7jitr4SVw1qim2ju
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas - My longtime goal for miss six year old is that she's sort of a muggle/witch hybrid. She has magic but she cannot harness/control it of her own accord. Her family has no idea and thinks she's just a muggle, but she accidentally apparates everywhere. Right now, she's just busy having fun, but as she gets older she's going to realize she has magic. Most of her plotting would be better done in Future Threads.

Make Me Post Giphy
Casey Lou Weasley - Casey is thirteen and angry. What I'd really like for her is to find a side kick that sort of unwillingly runs along with her as she causes trouble. She feels really separate from the rest of her family and is causing problems because of it. She picks fights with people who hate the Potters/Weasleys/muggleborns, and is always angry. A gang would be nice too.

Make Me Post Tumblr_m7gviy1rgt1qim2ju
Henri Finch - Remember her? She's currently acting like a sweetie pie, and there's a reason no one has heard anything from her. I'd love to get her a group of friends to really prove that she has changed from bad to good.

Make Me Post Giphy
Fiona Grimm - Her plotline is the most interesting for me. Her dad is actually not her father, but a vampire who is grooming her to be his heiress. Right now, Orpheus (daddy) wants to get some positive vampire influences in Finn's life - and positive means they positively believe that vampires are the supreme race and should overthrow humans. I've been tinkering with this subplot that Finn's going to fall in love with this non-vampire delivery boy and her father is going to try to kill him, but I'd really like to have that plotline with a player. Doesn't HAVE to be a delivery boy, but I may try to work that in.

Make Me Post Tumblr_m3nsuayLIA1qj3iago1_500
Ducky Baker - He's also very compelling for me. One of the most popular kids at school, Ducky is a disgrace at home. His mother and siblings openly resent him, he lives in squalor, and everyone on his dad's side are criminals. At school, he's charming, hilarious, and he'll stick up for everyone. I'd love for someone to work their way into his life so he can reveal the shithole he comes from.

Make Me Post Tumblr_m9wh478UAp1r5gpyso2_500_large
Lily Luna Potter - She's retaking her seventh year after dropping out, almost over-dosing, selling herself, and then nearly dying. Few people know she's a werewolf and she plans on keeping it that way. She's staying with Stewart Harding, but she's starting to get more and more letters from her cousin Roxanne Weasley, who is sort of the devil in disguise. The party life is tempting her away, she's thinking of running away again, and she's not sure she'll ever come back this time. Her brothers are practically dead to her.

Make Me Post Tumblr_m8mbjk7Tpd1rw9lc6o1_500
Dom Weasley - She's a sub at Hogwarts, but the one time she ever really had to sub they just played games all night. She too escaped Roxanne Weasley's influence, and is trying to reglue all of the Potter-Weasleys back together. She really doesn't know what she's doing with her life, so she just wants to party as long as she can.

Make Me Post Tumblr_mpyljvFg7z1r1db5to1_500
Marley Harris - She's the new Head of the Death Eaters, but only because she has a debt to pay. She's young and an accomplished criminal. She just came here from Russia. She's a lustful young woman, and that's about it. She's not even terribly clever - just tenacious. Up for everything.

Make Me Post Tumblr_m3gg3b2HDr1qfqzs8o1_500
Claire Bishop - She's really missing New York. Elsie is distant, Fred has been MIA, and Robin and Avery seem happy together. With the Ministry gone, she feels like she can slink away. Her original task was to come to the UK, infiltrate the Ministry, and gather secrets, but it seems like all of the secrets have been aired out. And now that work is gone, she's about to go crazy.

Make Me Post Tumblr_m525s5YQ0F1rxrw82o1_500_zps1afdec91
Elsie Norton - Elsie feels bad for being so distant with her best friend, but for the past few months, she has been building a store of secrets for herself. She's been sleeping with high-ranking pureblooded men, especially Death Eaters, to get their secrets to later destroy them. She doesn't realize that the American Death Eaters have a bounty on her head, and she's considering joining the UK Death Eaters, just to really ensure she's doing a thorough job.

Make Me Post Tumblr_inline_n6m5vsL5nt1sfftt5
Kipling Parsons - Kip wants to be Minister one day. That's the goal. He has the brains, he has the talent, and he has the know-how. He has four amazingly talented friends that are like family to him, and has just discovered that he has a half sister named Jack. I also had this sublpot idea for him where a war breaks out between magical America and Russia, and a U.N. type military is formed to try to stop the war, when America declares war on that force as well. I was going to have Kip and his best friend Yuri join the skirmish.

Make Me Post Tumblr_inline_ml7gu6GIyG1qz4rgp
Teddy Lupin - Teddy is heart broken. He hasn't heard from Lily, and James and Albus have basically cut him out. He works as a counselor but his passion is gone for the work. In all regards, he's ready to quit. I'd love for someone to come into his life that is a real project, someone he has to fix and help.

Make Me Post Aff6c900f2a6dbcd35dd15c46a2044ed
Gabby Short - Gabby is having a laugh, as always. He's technically still married to Irene Norwood, but they hate each other. He's very wealthy but refuses to do anything. He's perfect for a gold digger, for someone who likes a project, or someone who loves to have fun. He has huge issues with Death Eaters, blood supremacy, and his family.
Spoiler:
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Make Me Post Empty Re: Make Me Post

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:11 am

Unfortunately, a lot of that comes out of me going for awhile without anything. I would agree that I have really, overdeveloped back stories. Most of them are constructed so I could initiate a plot later that I really want to explore... except the plot never takes off and my characters collect dust.

I like the idea of Damon. I want to keep Orpheus around until my drama with Finn is over, but he seems like a natural target for Damon. I've made Orpheus sort of a big name in the vampire community - again in the hopes of creating a plot that was very vampire-centered which just never happened - so if we follow that headcanon, Damon may get close to the family so as to earn trust and find the opportunity to strike.

Jenna would be great for Lily, I think. Lily has no idea what she's doing after school and Roxi is a threat. Roxi, essentially, took Lily in when Lily ran away and encouraged addiction and a mild form of prostitution.

Marley doesn't move me yet either. I'm slowly immersing into her.

I'm actually decently satisfied with what I've done with Claire and Elsie and I'm waiting on other RPers to return to continue with them.

Kip is someone who I struggle with. My muse for him wanes. But I'd love something with Monroe. He's precious.

That would be fun, Selwyn and Teddy. I don't think Teddy would keep up. That reminds me, I owe you a post as Elsie for Selwyn I think.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top