First Meeting - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Meeting - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Meeting

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Meeting - Page 5 Empty Re: First Meeting

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Gabrielle lowered her wand and read the list once again. "Oh yes i see you now.This disorden here is unbeliavable.Did someone ever tell you that you shouldn't get late on meetings especially if it's first one." Gabrielle asked successeding to calm her nerves down a bit. "Now be so curteous to take a seat next to your collegue." she said showing him empty chair next to Alexander.

"So where were we.Like i told you i made a contact with French and Russian ministries calling for real enforcements.Now i would like to hear who has some good news to give me." she said finally taking a seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Beau stared back at the young woman who was yelling at him. Many thoughts went through his head and had he been anywhere else, they would have also came out his mouth. But he also knew better than piss employers off, especially within the first hour. So he just took his seat and turned his gaze away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Richard did have a lot to say though he decided to tell what he had later in private.Gabrielle Delacour was quite changing her mood in this one meeting which made him feel a bit more relaxed wondering if Gabrielle was going to explode again and send them all to their tomb.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Bonnie walked into a room, where she was supposed to meet others for an auror meeting. She saw several other people there, some she had heard about but not seen. She held her hand out to the nearest, a very pretty woman.

"Hi, I'm Bonnie Calvert. I'm new. Nice to meet you." she said smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:58 pm

Gabrielle looked at the new-comer.Everyone was coming late today so it was pretty dumb to make big deal about it.Gabrielle shaked Bonnie Calvert's hand. "Hello Miss Calvert I am Gabrielle Delacour,Head of Aurors or in simple words your boss." she said taking a list to find Boonie on it. "Please take a seat." she said waitng for Boonie to take a seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Bonnie quickly sat down.

"Sorry I'm late, I only just got the job." she said, quickly. She looked around at everyone else. She didn't yet have an opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Gabrielle put down the paper from which she scratched Boonie's name as she came on the meeting. "Well i hope we are complete now." she said getting back to what she was doing before all interuptions. "Now i will repeat this very simple question." she said dragging her words slowly so everyone could catch what she was saying. "I need to know do you have influences in other country.Country is not specified." she said loud and clear so there was no confusion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top