First Meeting - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Meeting - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Meeting

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Gabrielle looked at another guy who entered after Richard.Richard already made her loose her nerves so this guy wouldn't be any differnce. "Alexander Sage." she said looking on the list. "Yes you joined yesterday.I don't know what all aurors are thinking.You enter here like it was a market where you could come and go when you please." she said annoyed with raised tone. "Just take a seat.There is an empty seat next to your collegue." she said pointing at empty chair next to Richard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Xander preferred to remain quiet and do as he was told. He was already in some trouble for being late, after all...

"Yes, Miss..."

He sat next to the Auror who had wished him luck and grinned at him. "Thanks anyway, mate. Xander Sage," he introduced himself simply along with a brief nod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Richard looked at Gabrielle realizing she got angry again. "Don't mention it.When working here you'll seriously need a lot of luck." he said unvisibly pointing at Gabrielle. "I am Richard by the way,Richard Morgan." said Richard in a very low tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Gabrielle was double nerved so chatting during the meeting would not precisely help. "If you 2 are finished chit-chatting on work maybe one of you has something important to say.I hope that besides being late,you don;t hear well too.I asked a question." she said showing extremly her difficult character.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Xander grimaced at the tone his new boss was using but again decided not to say anything about it. "I beg your pardon, Miss Delacour, it will not happen again. As for contacts outside of Britain, I know an Auror working in Germany... if that helps."

He was trying really hard not to look intimidated by the Vice Minister, but he was quite uncomfortable under the scrutiny already. Like Richard had said, he would need a lot of luck here... newbies didn't exactly have it easy anywhere, did they?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Slowly Beau made his way into the meeting. Hopeing not to draw to much attention to hisself. He was new and only just started.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Xander glaced briefly at the newcomer and tried to smile at him, but it came out as a grimace. Something told him there was going to be some more yelling at before the day was over...

He would have wished the other new guy good luck, but he didn't want to make the Vice Minister any angrier than she already was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Thu May 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Zack looked at the vice minister "ma'am i need to talk to you when this meeting is over it is very important."
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Gabrielle looked at another newcomer being double-nerved already. "When someone doesn;t introduce himself.." interupted Gabrielle rising her tone along with her wand: "I can only guess that he is a spy,death eater,order member or anything else." she said with wand ready to throw newcomer out. "So anless you say who are you,i will be obligated to throw you out." she said giving a dark glance to Beau.

"Yes Mister Sage as soon as everyone arrive because it seems this is a market where everyone come how and when they like it.And Mister Emof meet me later in my office." she said quickloy before she turned back to Beau in anxcious look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Beau looked up at the woman who had her wand pointed at him. "Hey now. I am new and was told to come here. I had no idea that the meeting had already started." Holding his hands up at either side of him. "My name is Beau, Beau Uziel."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top