First Meeting - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Meeting - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Meeting

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:15 pm

"Good enough seing how things are standing in Ministry and at Hogwarts." replied Gabrielle who was wondering when was this meeting going to start.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Richard Morgan,new joined auror hurried up on his first meeting. "Good morning sorry i am late." he said apologinisngly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Gabrielle looked at newcomer. "Your first meeting and you are late." she said with a rised tone looking at unknown guy. "And are you going to introduce yourself or i have to use Veritaserum for it?" she said being little mad or at least pretendly mad at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Richard lost words.He already took fear of the girl who just noticed him and asked him a question. "Sorry Miss it's not going to repeat again." he said sincerely. "Oh i am sorry,I am Richard,Richard Morgan at your service." he said offering his hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 9:43 pm

"My name is Gabrielle Delacour." finally said Gabrielle.She was acting a bit rude to the newly joined auror.Didn't know herself why. "Just take a seat so we can continue the meeting." she said to Richard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Richard did as he was told before he got into even more trouble.Gabrielle was a person with a very heavy character it seems. "Yes Miss." he said as he took a seat.The girl had a special charm though she seemed to have a very strong and hard character.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Gabrielle turned back to others.Since Elizabeth wasn't going to start talking Gabrielle decided to take the inicijative. "Before this rude interuption!' she started making that RUDE very loud. "We started to talk about this war.I think we all agree that it affects us all.That's why i called for help from France and Russia though i still didn't recieve any word from tham.Ministry needs to know if any of you has any contacts out of Britain?" she asked glancing at the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 9:11 pm

Richard realized why he was here.He wanted to say that ministry of russia sends the answer though his certain fear of Gabrielle tight his tongue and he wasn't able to say a word.Maybe Gabrielle was a nice person once you get to know her,but he didn't have enough courage to speak to her again today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 5:16 pm

"I'm afraid I might have to rudely interrupt you once again, Miss," said Xander from the doorway, announcing his presence. "My name is Alexander Sage, and I joined the Ministry only recently. I was directed to this meeting when I was accepted. May I come in?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Richard look as another new employee entered the room.He wondered if he is going to be treated same way like himself a moment ago. "I wish you good luck!" whispered Richard so only Alexander can hear him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top